Digital TV News: Christophe Delahousse
Thomson Video Networks powers Ivory Coast DTT pilot
Sep 29, 2015 – Thomson Video Networks has announced that its HD/SD encoding and video processing solutions are being deployed as part of a pilot digital terrestrial television (DTT) video headend for CNM-TNT, the Ivory Coast committee heading the country's transition to digital.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, Thomson Broadcast, Christophe Delahousse, Pascal Veillat, Content Distribution, Côte d'Ivoire, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Vodafone and Valencia FC trial 4G LTE Broadcast with Thomson
May 22, 2015 – Thomson Video Networks has announced that its ViBE VS7000 multi-screen and HEVC encoder was chosen by Vodafone Spain and Valencia Football Club for Spain’s first live trial of an LTE Broadcast network on May 17.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, Vodafone, Christophe Delahousse, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Spain
Teracom demonstrates HEVC Ultra HD over DVB-T2 with Thomson Video Networks
May 19, 2014 – Teracom is using Thomson Video Networks’ ViBE™ VS7000 video system, NetProcessor 9030/40 multiplexer, and Sapphire MPEG stream server to demonstrate DVB-T2 delivery of HEVC-encoded video.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, Teracom, Håkan Axén, Christophe Delahousse, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Sweden
Mongolia's MNBC migrates to DVB-T2 with Thomson video headend
Dec 5, 2013 – Mongolia Digital Broadcasting (MNBC), working with systems integrator Digital Horizon, has launched Mongolia's first-ever DVB-T2 service, using headend systems from Thomson Video Networks.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, Mongolia Digital Broadcasting, Digital Horizon, Christophe Delahousse, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Mongolia, Terrestrial
HISPASAT chooses Thomson Video Networks for HEVC Ultra HD content delivery demonstration
Sep 6, 2013 – Thomson Video Networks has announced that HISPASAT has launched a trial demonstration of Ultra HD content delivery using the High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) compression capabilities of their ViBE™ VS7000 multi-screen encoding platform.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, HISPASAT, Content Distribution, IBC2022, Satellite
France Télévisions Launches DTV Services for Overseas Territories
Apr 1, 2011 – Thomson Video Networks has announced that France Télévisions has launched DTV services for French-administered overseas territories, using an extensive and flexible Thomson headend technology solution.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, France Télévisions, Content Distribution, NABShow
Thomson Delivers DVB-H Infrastructure for DigitALB Mobile Television
Apr 14, 2007 – DigitALB, the leading commercial media enterprise in Albania, has launched a 14 channel mobile television service based on a fully redundant Grass Valley's Mobile TV system from Thomson (Euronext Paris: 18453; NYSE: TMS).
News categories: Grass Valley, DigitALB, Albania, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.
- ACCESS offers simple route for operators to add OTT TV services
- Net Solution acquires Beenius IPTV/OTT platform