Digital TV News: Christophe Delahousse
Thomson Video Networks powers Ivory Coast DTT pilot
Sep 29, 2015 – Thomson Video Networks has announced that its HD/SD encoding and video processing solutions are being deployed as part of a pilot digital terrestrial television (DTT) video headend for CNM-TNT, the Ivory Coast committee heading the country's transition to digital.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, Thomson Broadcast, Christophe Delahousse, Pascal Veillat, Content Distribution, Côte d'Ivoire, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Vodafone and Valencia FC trial 4G LTE Broadcast with Thomson
May 22, 2015 – Thomson Video Networks has announced that its ViBE VS7000 multi-screen and HEVC encoder was chosen by Vodafone Spain and Valencia Football Club for Spain’s first live trial of an LTE Broadcast network on May 17.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, Vodafone, Christophe Delahousse, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Spain
Teracom demonstrates HEVC Ultra HD over DVB-T2 with Thomson Video Networks
May 19, 2014 – Teracom is using Thomson Video Networks’ ViBE™ VS7000 video system, NetProcessor 9030/40 multiplexer, and Sapphire MPEG stream server to demonstrate DVB-T2 delivery of HEVC-encoded video.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, Teracom, Håkan Axén, Christophe Delahousse, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Sweden
Mongolia's MNBC migrates to DVB-T2 with Thomson video headend
Dec 5, 2013 – Mongolia Digital Broadcasting (MNBC), working with systems integrator Digital Horizon, has launched Mongolia's first-ever DVB-T2 service, using headend systems from Thomson Video Networks.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, Mongolia Digital Broadcasting, Digital Horizon, Christophe Delahousse, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Mongolia, Terrestrial
HISPASAT chooses Thomson Video Networks for HEVC Ultra HD content delivery demonstration
Sep 6, 2013 – Thomson Video Networks has announced that HISPASAT has launched a trial demonstration of Ultra HD content delivery using the High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) compression capabilities of their ViBE™ VS7000 multi-screen encoding platform.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, HISPASAT, Content Distribution, IBC, Satellite
France Télévisions Launches DTV Services for Overseas Territories
Apr 1, 2011 – Thomson Video Networks has announced that France Télévisions has launched DTV services for French-administered overseas territories, using an extensive and flexible Thomson headend technology solution.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, France Télévisions, Content Distribution, NABShow
Thomson Delivers DVB-H Infrastructure for DigitALB Mobile Television
Apr 14, 2007 – DigitALB, the leading commercial media enterprise in Albania, has launched a 14 channel mobile television service based on a fully redundant Grass Valley's Mobile TV system from Thomson (Euronext Paris: 18453; NYSE: TMS).
News categories: Grass Valley, DigitALB, Albania, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership