Digital TV News: Compunicate
Compunicate winning CA contracts in Latin America
Apr 26, 2011 – Compunicate has been winning conditional access (CA) contracts across northern Latin America. For example, Teleoperadora del Nordeste (Telenord) and Orbit Cable, both in the Dominican Republic, have deployed systems with Compunicate CA.
News categories: Compunicate, Cable TV, Colombia, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Set Top Box
Telmex Colombia to move cable system to DVB-C
Mar 1, 2011 – According to NexTV Latam, the winners of Telmex Colombia's tender for its move to a digital cable system based on DVB-C are Compunicate for the headend and conditional access, and Skyworth for the first set-top boxes.
News categories: Telmex, Compunicate, Skyworth, Cable TV, Colombia, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box
Analysys International Says China DTV Subscribers Reached 30 mln in Q1 2008
Jun 25, 2008 – Analysys International says in its recently released report China DTV Market Quarterly Tracker Q1 2008, that China DTV subscribers have reached 30.04 million increasing 22% quarter-on-quarter in the first quarter of 2008.
News categories: Analysys International, Cable TV, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Market Research
China - Cable DTV Achieves Rapid Development in 2007
Apr 11, 2008 – CCID Consulting (Hong Kong Stock Exchange: HK08235) has released the 2007-2008 China's DTV Industry Annual Report. In 2007, there were 13.052 million new DTV subscribers, increasing the quantity of China's DTV subscribers to 27.186 million.
News categories: CCID Consulting, Cable TV, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DTMB, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Terrestrial
China's digital cable TV subscribers totaled 24.62 million in 4Q07; CA consolidates
Feb 15, 2008 – Analysys International research has shown that in the fourth quarter of 2007, China's cable digital TV subscribers totaled 24.62 million. Novel-Tongfang, Digital Video Networks and Irdeto were the top three CA vendors.
News categories: Analysys International, Cable TV, CAM, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Market Research, Subscribers
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service