Digital TV News: Creonic
Creonic releases DVB-RCS2 modulator IP core
Oct 25, 2018 – Creonic has announced its latest IP core. The DVB-RCS2 modulator enables the implementation of a return channel over satellite and provides the capability to operate in MF-TDMA systems. The company has signed multiple license agreements for the core.
News categories: Creonic, Broadband, Digital TV, Gateway, Satellite, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Creonic launches additional DVB-S2X IP cores
Apr 28, 2017 – Creonic has announced the launch of multiple IP cores for wideband satellite communication, satisfying current and future requirements of nanosatellites as well as high-throughput satellites (HTS).
News categories: Creonic, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Creonic releases DVB-S2X modulator IP core
Feb 22, 2016 – Creonic has announced the release of a DVB-S2X modulator IP core. The modulator core is the last piece and completes Creonic's core portfolio for DVB-S2X, namely receiver (demodulator and LDPC/BCH FEC decoder), LDPC/BCH FEC encoder, and DVB-CID modulator.
News categories: Creonic, DVB-S2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Creonic to deliver IP cores for the new DVB-S2X standard
Mar 11, 2014 – Creonic has announced the availability of demodulator and decoder IP cores for the new DVB-S2X specification that was approved recently by the Steering Board of the DVB project.
News categories: Creonic, Dr. Matthias Alles, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Creonic announces DVB-S2 IP cores
Nov 26, 2013 – Creonic has announced today two new IP cores for satellite communication. The IP cores are a DVB-S2 demodulator as well as a DVB-CID (Carrier ID) modulator.
News categories: Creonic, Dr. Timo Lehnigk-Emden, DVB-S2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Creonic Announces DVB-C2 Receiver IP Core
Aug 22, 2011 – Creonic has announced the availability of a DVB-C2 receiver IP Core for fourth quarter of 2011. After DVB-C, DVB-C2 is the second generation of digital data transmission via cable networks.
News categories: Creonic, Cable TV, DVB-C2, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware