Digital TV News: Creonic
Creonic optimizes DVB-GSE encapsulator and decapsulator IP cores
Jan 12, 2023 – Creonic has announced performance optimized versions of its DVB-GSE encapsulator and decapsulator IP cores. They close the gap between network protocols like Ethernet and the physical layer of DVB-Standards.
News categories: Creonic, Matthias Alles, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Creonic releases DVB-RCS2 modulator IP core
Oct 25, 2018 – Creonic has announced its latest IP core. The DVB-RCS2 modulator enables the implementation of a return channel over satellite and provides the capability to operate in MF-TDMA systems. The company has signed multiple license agreements for the core.
News categories: Creonic, Broadband, Digital TV, Gateway, Satellite, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Creonic launches additional DVB-S2X IP cores
Apr 28, 2017 – Creonic has announced the launch of multiple IP cores for wideband satellite communication, satisfying current and future requirements of nanosatellites as well as high-throughput satellites (HTS).
News categories: Creonic, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Creonic releases DVB-S2X modulator IP core
Feb 22, 2016 – Creonic has announced the release of a DVB-S2X modulator IP core. The modulator core is the last piece and completes Creonic's core portfolio for DVB-S2X, namely receiver (demodulator and LDPC/BCH FEC decoder), LDPC/BCH FEC encoder, and DVB-CID modulator.
News categories: Creonic, DVB-S2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Creonic to deliver IP cores for the new DVB-S2X standard
Mar 11, 2014 – Creonic has announced the availability of demodulator and decoder IP cores for the new DVB-S2X specification that was approved recently by the Steering Board of the DVB project.
News categories: Creonic, Dr. Matthias Alles, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Creonic announces DVB-S2 IP cores
Nov 26, 2013 – Creonic has announced today two new IP cores for satellite communication. The IP cores are a DVB-S2 demodulator as well as a DVB-CID (Carrier ID) modulator.
News categories: Creonic, Dr. Timo Lehnigk-Emden, DVB-S2, Satellite, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Creonic Announces DVB-C2 Receiver IP Core
Aug 22, 2011 – Creonic has announced the availability of a DVB-C2 receiver IP Core for fourth quarter of 2011. After DVB-C, DVB-C2 is the second generation of digital data transmission via cable networks.
News categories: Creonic, Cable TV, DVB-C2, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022