Digital TV News: David Purdy
Vestel unveils 'Powered by TiVo' Smart TVs at CES 2023
Jan 4, 2023 – TiVo (XPER: NYSE) and Vestel have announced that as part of a multi-country agreement, the first Powered by TiVo smart TVs are expected to ship as early as spring 2023, featuring chipsets from MediaTek.
News categories: Xperi, Vestel, Jon Kirchner, Turan Erdoğan, David Purdy, CES2023, Digital TV, Europe, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Turkey, TV OS
Rogers selects Cisco Videoscape TV architecture
Feb 24, 2012 – Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) has announced that Rogers Communications (TSX: RCI.A and RCI.B)(NYSE: RCI), one of Canada's leading cable television providers, has selected the Cisco Videoscape™ TV architecture to evolve its current TV platform.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Rogers Communications, Cable TV, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box
Rogers Unveils Television On Demand Online In Canada
May 26, 2010 – Rogers Communications (TSX: RCI.A and RCI.B)(NYSE: RCI) has launched Rogers On Demand Online, featuring new content and enhanced services including social tools, primetime and multicultural programming, higher resolution and live streaming.
News categories: Rogers Communications, Cable TV, Canada, Streaming
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service