Digital TV News: David Springall
RTL to acquire Yospace
Jan 8, 2019 – RTL Group has announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire control of the UK-based video technology company Yospace. Yospace develops technologies for Server-Side Dynamic Ad Insertion (SSDAI).
News categories: RTL Group, Yospace, Bert Habets, Tim Sewell, David Springall, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, UK, Worldwide
Yospace and Seven agree dynamic ad insertion deal for live OTT channels
Feb 8, 2018 – Yospace and Seven have made a long-term agreement for enabling Dynamic Ad Insertion into live OTT channels. Yospace’s platform allows Seven to open up online ad breaks in live OTT streams in a way that is as seamless to the viewer.
News categories: Yospace, Seven, David Springall, Clive Dickens, Advertising, Australia, Digital TV, Streaming
Yospace, NexPlayer integration helps monetise live streams on HTML5 platforms
Jan 18, 2018 – Yospace and NexStreaming have announced that Yospace’s HTML5 SDK has been pre-integrated into the NexPlayer HTML5 player, allowing Yospace’s Server-Side Dynamic Ad Insertion to be accompanied by real-time, client-side tracking.
News categories: Yospace, NexStreaming, David Springall, Carlos Lucas, Advertising, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Worldwide
Yospace combines dynamic ad insertion with Harmonic media processing
Oct 18, 2017 – Yospace has announced support of server-side Dynamic Ad Insertion for Harmonic’s VOS™-powered solutions. The integration will accelerate time to market for new broadcast and OTT providers wishing to monetise their streams.
News categories: Yospace, Harmonic, David Springall, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV