Digital TV News: David Stubenvoll
Wowza acquires video player specialist, Flowplayer
Sep 7, 2022 – Wowza has announced that it has acquired Flowplayer, a Sweden-based video player specialist. The acquisition was made in partnership with Clearhaven Partners, a US-based private equity firm that focuses on software and technology.
News categories: Wowza, Flowplayer, David Stubenvoll, Michelle Noon, Henrik Lovén, Dominik Schreiner, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Media Player, Worldwide
Wowza launches Wowza Video integrated video platform
Apr 19, 2022 – Wowza Media Systems has launched Wowza Video. With the launch, Wowza bolsters its live streaming technology with VOD functionality — synthesizing all the essential video capabilities that today’s businesses require.
News categories: Wowza, David Stubenvoll, Jon Duncan, Patrick Freeman, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Wowza Media Systems integrates EZDRM DRM-as-a-Service
Feb 24, 2021 – Wowza Media Systems has announced support for DRM technology in Wowza Streaming Cloud through integration with the EZDRM's DRM as a Service (DRMaaS), giving broadcasters control over their cloud-based streaming workflows.
News categories: Wowza, EZDRM, David Stubenvoll, Olga Kornienko, Pedro Centieiro, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
Wowza and Intel team up to add video streaming to Intel INDE
Feb 24, 2014 – Wowza Media Systems has announced that Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) has chosen Wowza software to enable media streaming capabilities as part of the new Intel Integrated Native Developer Experience beta (Intel® INDE).
News categories: Wowza, Intel Corp, David Stubenvoll, Jeff McVeigh, Media Player, Mobile, MWC23, Smartphone, Tablet, Worldwide
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX