Digital TV News: Digital Cube
Digital Cube Selects RMI's Au1300 Processor for its Next Generation Platform
Feb 18, 2009 – RMI Corporation has announced that Digital Cube has selected the Alchemy Au1300 Processor for its next generation platform to fuel its Mobile Internet Devices and Portable Media Players with HD video playback and a rich 3D user interface.
News categories: RMI Corp, Digital Cube, Digital TV, MWC24, Portable, Semiconductor, Tablet
Consumer Electronics Leaders Showcase MIPS-Based™ Products at CES 2008
Jan 17, 2008 – MIPS Technologies (NasdaqGS: MIPS) has announced that a broad array of the world's leading consumer electronics companies debuted and demonstrated design innovations based on the industry-leading MIPS® architecture at last week's Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
News categories: MIPS Technologies, CES2024, DVR, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
Digital Cube Selects RMI's 700MHz RMI Alchemy Au1250 Processor for Its Latest Offerings
Jan 7, 2008 – RMI Corporation™ has announced that Digital Cube has selected the 700MHz RMI Alchemy™ Au1250 Processor for its latest offerings - the iStation U43 and the iStation T7.
News categories: RMI Corp, Digital Cube, CES2024, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
Focus Enhancements' UWB and TV-out Technology Receives Strong Customer Response at CES 2007
Jan 16, 2007 – Focus Enhancements (NASDAQ: FCSE) summarized its attendance at the 2007 CES. Focus Enhancements showed portable media devices incorporating its high definition media semiconductor chips.
News categories: Focus Enhancements, CES2024, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Tablet
- TCL ranked as Top 2 global TV brand for second consecutive year
- Wiztivi develops connected TV app for Equidia
- LG and Meta join forces on XR device development
- Swisscom negotiating to acquire Vodafone Italia
- Latin America pay TV stable at 53-54 million subscribers
- Updates to DVB-I spec and implementation guidelines published
- DAZN and GeoComply to pilot Content Access Control system
- Viacom18 to be merged into Star India
- Brightcove adds Google Ad Manager support
- Netgem unifies TV, streaming and cloud gaming at Zeop in Réunion
- Ateme transcoders integrate Verance Aspect watermarking
- Rakuten TV announces telco deals in Europe at MWC 2024
- Global TV shipments fell 3% in 2023
- A3SA releases new DVR content protection specification
- Paramount to launch Paramount+ branded destination with Multichoice
- SKT, Deutsche Telekom, e&, Singtel and SoftBank plan LLM JV
- TiVo signs four operators for TiVo Broadband
- U.S. streaming revenue to overtake pay TV in 2024
- WTCI enhances broadcast quality and compliance with Actus Digital
- Broadpeak elevates mobile video streaming with Deutsche Telekom and Microsoft