Digital TV News: Digital Cube
Digital Cube Selects RMI's Au1300 Processor for its Next Generation Platform
Feb 18, 2009 – RMI Corporation has announced that Digital Cube has selected the Alchemy Au1300 Processor for its next generation platform to fuel its Mobile Internet Devices and Portable Media Players with HD video playback and a rich 3D user interface.
News categories: RMI Corp, Digital Cube, Digital TV, MWC21, Portable, Semiconductor, Tablet
Consumer Electronics Leaders Showcase MIPS-Based™ Products at CES 2008
Jan 17, 2008 – MIPS Technologies (NasdaqGS: MIPS) has announced that a broad array of the world's leading consumer electronics companies debuted and demonstrated design innovations based on the industry-leading MIPS® architecture at last week's Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
News categories: MIPS Technologies, CES2022, DVR, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
Digital Cube Selects RMI's 700MHz RMI Alchemy Au1250 Processor for Its Latest Offerings
Jan 7, 2008 – RMI Corporation™ has announced that Digital Cube has selected the 700MHz RMI Alchemy™ Au1250 Processor for its latest offerings - the iStation U43 and the iStation T7.
News categories: RMI Corp, Digital Cube, CES2022, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
Focus Enhancements' UWB and TV-out Technology Receives Strong Customer Response at CES 2007
Jan 16, 2007 – Focus Enhancements (NASDAQ: FCSE) summarized its attendance at the 2007 CES. Focus Enhancements showed portable media devices incorporating its high definition media semiconductor chips.
News categories: Focus Enhancements, CES2022, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Tablet
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers
- Vewd adds SmarDTV CI Plus CAM to Operator TV ecosystem
- DTH subscribers down 970,000 in India in 3Q 2021
- Global consumer media usage growth slowed to 1.6% in 2021
- castLabs DRM protects online content for PBS
- NBCUniversal and RTL AdConnect offer joint access to ad inventory
- ERT upgrades OTT platform with Telmaco and Insys VT
- QXC Communications launches MDU streaming service with NAGRA
- TCL integrates WiSA wireless audio connectivity module
- Access Advance announces initial VVC/H.266 video patent pool licensors