Digital TV News: Digital Keystone
Zenverge to demonstrate Gateway Applications and HD HEVC Transcoding in Las Vegas
Jan 3, 2013 – Zenverge has announced that it will be demonstrating operator gateway solutions and industry-first, real-time HD HEVC transcoding technology at The Palazzo® hotel in Las Vegas, Jan 8-10, concurrent with CES 2013.
News categories: Zenverge, CES2022, Gateway, Placeshifting, Semiconductor
Zenverge, Intel and Digital Keystone Develop Hybrid Gateway Reference Platform
Oct 17, 2012 – Zenverge has announced that it has collaborated with Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) and Digital Keystone to develop a hybrid gateway reference platform capable of streaming broadcast TV content in addition to functioning as a data and voice gateway.
News categories: Zenverge, Digital Keystone, Intel Corp, Cable TV, Gateway, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Amino and Digital Keystone Demonstrate IP Gateway for Whole-Home Content Delivery at CES
Jan 10, 2012 – Amino (AIM: AMO) and Digital Keystone will showcase the DK Maelstrom™-powered gateway solution running on the Amino hybrid/OTT media gateway at the Intel booth at CES 2012.
News categories: Digital Keystone, Amino, CES2022, Home Server, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Digital Keystone Demonstrates Expanded Gateway Connectivity with Live TV Services on Multiple Client Devices at CES
Jan 6, 2011 – Digital Keystone has announced an increased level of integration between the Digital Keystone Maelstrom distributed gateway software and the Intel® (NASDAQ: INTC) Atom™ processor CE4200.
News categories: Digital Keystone, Intel Corp, CES2022, Content Protection, Gateway, Middleware, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Technology Leaders Announce 'Marlin Partner Program' to Make Digital Content Interoperable Across Multiple Devices and Services
Oct 22, 2008 – Over twenty-five leading technology companies have joined forces to create the Marlin Partner Program (MPP). Members of the program can now deliver technology solutions that make digital content interoperable between consumer electronics devices.
News categories: Marlin, Content Protection, DRM, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming, Tablet
- FAST growing quickly in the U.S. and across the globe
- Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
- Verizon teams up with B&O to launch soundbars with Stream TV built-in
- VIZIO adds AVOD content to its WatchFree+ streaming service
- Cross Screen Media provides access to Roku ad platform
- CIMM to develop Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers in the U.S.
- Operations of Digi Communications in Hungary acquired by 4iG
- OTT revenues poised to surpass pay TV revenues in MENA by 2024
- Astro Malaysia debuts addressable TV advertising with Synamedia
- Kaltura powers Vodafone TV in Germany
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Mexico
- ATEME brings HDR10+ support to live transcoding
- BBC iPlayer arrives on PlayStation 5
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius