Digital TV News: DoubleVerify
DoubleVerify and TVision expand attention measurement on CTV
Jun 13, 2023 – DoubleVerify (DV) (NYSE: DV) has partnered with TVision to combine DV's ad exposure data with TVision's viewer presence and eyes-on-screen ad attention signals, to enhance performance measurement on CTV.
News categories: DoubleVerify, TVision, Daniel Slotwiner, Yan Liu, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Ad fraud continues to be a significant issue in CTV
May 18, 2023 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) has released its 2023 Global Insights Report. The report highlights key digital ad quality trends, and demonstrates the need for always-on verification across channels.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
Mar 20, 2023 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) measurement is now available to all Netflix advertisers, ensuring that their video ads are safe from fraud and invalid traffic, and are fully viewable by real people.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Netflix, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Samsung Ads Europe partners with DoubleVerify on ad quality verification
Feb 28, 2023 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) has announced a partnership with Samsung Ads Europe to provide advertisers across Samsung's Smart TVs in Europe with solutions to help them verify the quality of their video and CTV campaigns.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Samsung, Nick Reid, Alex Hole, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV, Streaming
DoubleVerify introduces ad viewability verification offering
Feb 14, 2023 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) has launched a solution to verify viewability on CTV, enabling advertisers to measure delivery of the DV Authentic Ad, a proprietary metric that ensures consistent media quality across environments, on CTV.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
DoubleVerify to authenticate ad quality for Netflix
Oct 13, 2022 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) has announced that Netflix will use its technology and data to help Netflix advertisers ensure their video ads are fully viewed, by real people and safe from Fraud/Invalid Traffic.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Netflix, Mark Zagorski, Jeremi Gorman, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
IAB Tech Lab releases updates to SIMID 1.2 and VAST 4.3 for comment
Sep 22, 2022 – IAB Tech Lab has released updates to its Secure Interactive Media Interface Definition 1.2 (SIMID 1.2) and Video Ad Serving Template 4.3 (VAST 4.3). The updates are open for public comment until October 22, 2022.
News categories: IAB Tech Lab, Shailley Singh, Aron Schatz, Advertising, Digital TV, Media Player, USA, Worldwide
CTV fraudsters impersonate Smart refrigerators to falsify CTV traffic
Aug 24, 2022 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) has announced that its DV Fraud Lab has discovered a new variant of the Connected TV (CTV) advertising fraud scheme, LeoTerra. The new variant spoofs IoT devices in an attempt to hide fraudulent behavior.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Roy Rosenfeld, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
DoubleVerify exposes 'ViperBot' CTV ad fraud scheme
Mar 24, 2022 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) has announced the discovery of 'ViperBot', an advertising fraud scheme that attempts to steal over $8 million each month in ad spend across connected television (CTV) and mobile video.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Mark Zagorski, Jack Smith, Advertising, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service