Digital TV News: DoubleVerify
DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
Mar 20, 2023 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) measurement is now available to all Netflix advertisers, ensuring that their video ads are safe from fraud and invalid traffic, and are fully viewable by real people.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Netflix, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Samsung Ads Europe partners with DoubleVerify on ad quality verification
Feb 28, 2023 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) has announced a partnership with Samsung Ads Europe to provide advertisers across Samsung's Smart TVs in Europe with solutions to help them verify the quality of their video and CTV campaigns.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Samsung, Nick Reid, Alex Hole, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV, Streaming
DoubleVerify introduces ad viewability verification offering
Feb 14, 2023 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) has launched a solution to verify viewability on CTV, enabling advertisers to measure delivery of the DV Authentic Ad, a proprietary metric that ensures consistent media quality across environments, on CTV.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
DoubleVerify to authenticate ad quality for Netflix
Oct 13, 2022 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) has announced that Netflix will use its technology and data to help Netflix advertisers ensure their video ads are fully viewed, by real people and safe from Fraud/Invalid Traffic.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Netflix, Mark Zagorski, Jeremi Gorman, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
IAB Tech Lab releases updates to SIMID 1.2 and VAST 4.3 for comment
Sep 22, 2022 – IAB Tech Lab has released updates to its Secure Interactive Media Interface Definition 1.2 (SIMID 1.2) and Video Ad Serving Template 4.3 (VAST 4.3). The updates are open for public comment until October 22, 2022.
News categories: IAB Tech Lab, Shailley Singh, Aron Schatz, Advertising, Digital TV, Media Player, USA, Worldwide
CTV fraudsters impersonate Smart refrigerators to falsify CTV traffic
Aug 24, 2022 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) has announced that its DV Fraud Lab has discovered a new variant of the Connected TV (CTV) advertising fraud scheme, LeoTerra. The new variant spoofs IoT devices in an attempt to hide fraudulent behavior.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Roy Rosenfeld, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
DoubleVerify exposes 'ViperBot' CTV ad fraud scheme
Mar 24, 2022 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) has announced the discovery of 'ViperBot', an advertising fraud scheme that attempts to steal over $8 million each month in ad spend across connected television (CTV) and mobile video.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Mark Zagorski, Jack Smith, Advertising, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
DoubleVerify neutralizes ‘SmokeScreen’ CTV fraud scheme
Aug 12, 2021 – DoubleVerify (DV) [NYSE: DV] has identified a CTV advertising fraud scheme, dubbed 'SmokeScreen', which caused screensavers to hijack CTV devices to generate impressions — even when the screen is off.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Mark Zagorski, Roy Rosenfeld, Advertising, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
Jul 27, 2021 – DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) has announced that the company has received Media Rating Council (MRC) accreditation for video filtering, benchmarks, and connected TV (CTV) fully on-screen and completion metrics.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Media Rating Council, Mark Zagorski, George W. Ivie, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania