Digital TV News: GTPL Hathway
GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
Oct 15, 2019 – GTPL Hathway Limited (GTPL) has announced results for its second quarter and half year ended on September 30, 2019. Digital CATV paying subscribers at period-end stood at 7.25 million, up by 150,000 in the quarter.
News categories: GTPL Hathway, Anirudhsinhji Jadeja, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Results, Set Top Box, Subscribers
Major MSOs in India represent 52.33 million subscribers
Jul 22, 2019 – According to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) the ecosystem of Distribution Platform Owners in the country is quite exhaustive. Different players are operating across the country making a choice of TV service provider available to consumers.
News categories: Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Subscribers
7.1 million digital paying CATV subscribers for Hathway at end-2Q 2019
Jul 10, 2019 – GTPL Hathway has announced results for its FY20 first quarter. GTPL seeded 200,000 STBs during the quarter, taking total seeded STBs as on June 30, 2019 to 9.70 million. Digital paying subscribers as on June 30, 2019 stood at 7.1 million.
News categories: GTPL, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Results, Subscribers
GTPL Hathway adds 170,000 CATV digital subscribers in 4Q 2018
Feb 12, 2019 – GTPL Hathway Limited (GTPL) has announced results for its third quarter ended on December 31, 2018. GTPL seeded 300,000 set-top boxes (STBs) during the quarter, taking total seeded STBs to 9.50 million.
News categories: GTPL Hathway, Anirudhasinhji Jadeja, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Results, Set Top Box, Subscribers
GTPL Hathway boosts channel count and OTT services with Harmonic
Jul 19, 2017 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that GTPL, India's leading digital cable TV distribution company has deployed a next-generation software-based unified video headend system from Harmonic.
News categories: Harmonic, Hathway, Tony Berthaud, Aniruddhsinh Jadeja, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, TV Everywhere
Kudelski reports 2015 half year results
Aug 20, 2015 – The Kudelski Group (SIX: KUD.S) has announced 2015 half year results. The Group entered into several new contracts and completed deployments in the digital TV segment In Europe. Bundles of anyCAST security, OpenTV5 connectware and MediaLive multiscreen are seeing increasing market traction in Asia and Latin America.
News categories: Kudelski, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019
- Swisscom Box integrates voice assistant for TV and smart home control
- INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
- EU cable revenue hits all-time high of €24 billion in 2018
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost 1.74 million subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Disney+ passes 10 million sign-ups since launching
- Orange launches Djingo voice assistant
- Netflix and Nickelodeon form multi-year output deal
- Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
- Telefónica announces Movistar Living Apps for its STBs
- Sunrise terminates plan to buy UPC Switzerland
- Astro Malaysia releases Astro Ultra Box
- DVB approves DVB-I specification
- Partner Communications selects Broadpeak for server-side ad insertion
- Irdeto and Amlogic launch Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid STB platform
- INNOPIA becomes Netflix Hailstorm Hybrid partner with Synaptics and NAGRA
- Synaptics VideoSmart SoC approved for Widevine CAS on Android TV