Digital TV News: GTPL Hathway
GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 100,000 in 4Q 2019
Jan 10, 2020 – GTPL Hathway Limited (GTPL) has announced results for its third quarter and nine months ended on December 31, 2019. Digital CATV paying subscribers at period-end stood at 7.35 million, up by 100,000 in the quarter.
News categories: GTPL Hathway, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Results, Set Top Box, Subscribers
GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
Oct 15, 2019 – GTPL Hathway Limited (GTPL) has announced results for its second quarter and half year ended on September 30, 2019. Digital CATV paying subscribers at period-end stood at 7.25 million, up by 150,000 in the quarter.
News categories: GTPL Hathway, Anirudhsinhji Jadeja, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Results, Set Top Box, Subscribers
Major MSOs in India represent 52.33 million subscribers
Jul 22, 2019 – According to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) the ecosystem of Distribution Platform Owners in the country is quite exhaustive. Different players are operating across the country making a choice of TV service provider available to consumers.
News categories: Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Subscribers
7.1 million digital paying CATV subscribers for Hathway at end-2Q 2019
Jul 10, 2019 – GTPL Hathway has announced results for its FY20 first quarter. GTPL seeded 200,000 STBs during the quarter, taking total seeded STBs as on June 30, 2019 to 9.70 million. Digital paying subscribers as on June 30, 2019 stood at 7.1 million.
News categories: GTPL, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Results, Subscribers
GTPL Hathway adds 170,000 CATV digital subscribers in 4Q 2018
Feb 12, 2019 – GTPL Hathway Limited (GTPL) has announced results for its third quarter ended on December 31, 2018. GTPL seeded 300,000 set-top boxes (STBs) during the quarter, taking total seeded STBs to 9.50 million.
News categories: GTPL Hathway, Anirudhasinhji Jadeja, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Results, Set Top Box, Subscribers
GTPL Hathway boosts channel count and OTT services with Harmonic
Jul 19, 2017 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that GTPL, India's leading digital cable TV distribution company has deployed a next-generation software-based unified video headend system from Harmonic.
News categories: Harmonic, Hathway, Tony Berthaud, Aniruddhsinh Jadeja, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, TV Everywhere
Kudelski reports 2015 half year results
Aug 20, 2015 – The Kudelski Group (SIX: KUD.S) has announced 2015 half year results. The Group entered into several new contracts and completed deployments in the digital TV segment In Europe. Bundles of anyCAST security, OpenTV5 connectware and MediaLive multiscreen are seeing increasing market traction in Asia and Latin America.
News categories: Kudelski, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing