Digital TV News: Igor Krol
Veset acquired by PLAY Japan
Feb 6, 2023 – Veset has announced that it has been acquired by PLAY, Inc. Veset will operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary of PLAY and continue to develop solutions for cloud playout and channel management.
News categories: Veset, PLAY, Inc, Gatis Gailis, Igor Krol, Kazumichi Kuroda, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Ad Insertion Platform and Veset create combined solution for ingest, SSAI and playout
Jun 14, 2022 – Ad Insertion Platform (AIP) and Veset are partnering to provide a way to deliver ad-supported video content to multiple platforms. With the solution, video providers can originate and monetize linear channels, with graphics, interactivity and personalization.
News categories: Ad Insertion Platform, Veset, Laurent Potesta, Igor Krol, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Veset powers linear channel streaming for BluTV in Turkey
Apr 27, 2021 – BluTV has selected Veset Nimbus to power its original linear action and comedy channels in the cloud. The linear channels are delivered by Veset Nimbus to BluTV's OTT platform, as well as to various smart TV apps.
News categories: Veset, BluTV, Igor Krol, Erkut Göksel Çınar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Turkey
Veset cloud playout platform integrated with AWS cloud services
Apr 3, 2019 – Veset has announced interoperability of its cloud playout platform Veset Nimbus with the following services from Amazon Web Services (AWS): Amazon CloudFront, AWS Elemental MediaLive, AWS Elemental MediaStore, and AWS Elemental MediaConnect.
News categories: Veset, Amazon Web Services, Igor Krol, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Zappn TV launches OTT channel on Veset's cloud platform
Sep 13, 2018 – Zappn TV is using Veset Cirrus to launch its new OTT channel. Veset Cirrus is a playout platform for OTT, developed natively for the cloud and IP. Zappn TV delivers a 24/7 livestream to mobile devices across Austria.
News categories: Veset, Zappn TV, Igor Krol, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Mobile, Streaming
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data