Digital TV News: Iskratel
Innbox HD30 media centre integrates Beesmart middleware by Beenius
Aug 28, 2012 – Iskratel will present its Innbox HD30 media center for the first time at IBC2012. The HD30, based on Beesmart middleware from Beenius, offers OTT services and applications, internet browsing, communication services and much more - all in one device.
News categories: Beenius, Iskratel, IBCShowcase, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Central Telegraph to deploy Iskratel set-top boxes
May 23, 2011 – An agreement has been reached between Russia's Central Telegraph (Qwerty trademark) and Iskratel, a telecommunications equipment developer, on the deployment of a multifunctional media center.
News categories: Iskratel, Central Telegraph, Digital TV, IPTV, Russia, Set Top Box
Verimatrix Increases IPTV Security Footprint in Russia
Mar 26, 2009 – Verimatrix has announced three Russian IPTV operators - Iskratelecom, Tattelecom and Bashinformsvyaz - that have deployed the Verimatrix Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV in conjunction with regional systems integrator and reseller CTI.
News categories: Verimatrix, CTI, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Russia, Video Exchange
IEC's Sold-Out Broadband World Forum Europe Exhibition Spotlights Cutting-Edge Innovations Next Month in Berlin
Sep 20, 2007 – With an exhibition floor that was sold out since the beginning of the year, the International Engineering Consortium again expects to host a rich marketplace of broadband opportunities with the Broadband World Forum Europe this 8-11 October at the Estrel Convention Center.
News categories: Broadband World Forum, BBWF, IPTV
- VisualOn launches WatchParty co-watching solution
- Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer first vehicles with Fire TV for Auto
- U.S. pay TV providers lost over 5 million subscribers in 2020
- OTT NOW! from Stoneroos powers SportsTribal
- OTT video streaming in APAC now reaches 392 million people
- Megacable launches OTT service powered by Viaccess-Orca
- No growth expected for Latin America pay TV
- More than 150 million smart speakers sold in 2020
- LG and Sony led OLED TV gains in advanced TV market in Q4
- 63% of TV viewers in the EU5 watch ad-supported streaming
- Slow growth for OTT pay TV in Latin America
- Australia pay TV market to decline at 2.6% CAGR over next five years
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering