Digital TV News: Iskratel
Innbox HD30 media centre integrates Beesmart middleware by Beenius
Aug 28, 2012 – Iskratel will present its Innbox HD30 media center for the first time at IBC2012. The HD30, based on Beesmart middleware from Beenius, offers OTT services and applications, internet browsing, communication services and much more - all in one device.
News categories: Beenius, Iskratel, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
Central Telegraph to deploy Iskratel set-top boxes
May 23, 2011 – An agreement has been reached between Russia's Central Telegraph (Qwerty trademark) and Iskratel, a telecommunications equipment developer, on the deployment of a multifunctional media center.
News categories: Iskratel, Central Telegraph, Digital TV, IPTV, Russia, Set Top Box
Verimatrix Increases IPTV Security Footprint in Russia
Mar 26, 2009 – Verimatrix has announced three Russian IPTV operators - Iskratelecom, Tattelecom and Bashinformsvyaz - that have deployed the Verimatrix Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV in conjunction with regional systems integrator and reseller CTI.
News categories: Verimatrix, CTI, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Russia, Video Exchange
IEC's Sold-Out Broadband World Forum Europe Exhibition Spotlights Cutting-Edge Innovations Next Month in Berlin
Sep 20, 2007 – With an exhibition floor that was sold out since the beginning of the year, the International Engineering Consortium again expects to host a rich marketplace of broadband opportunities with the Broadband World Forum Europe this 8-11 October at the Estrel Convention Center.
News categories: Broadband World Forum, BBWF, IPTV
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership