Digital TV News: Jason Marchese
Samba TV integrates additional metadata from Red Bee Media
Nov 13, 2023 – Red Bee Media has announced that Samba TV will integrate Red Bee metadata to supplement its analysis of viewership behaviors and validate its media measurement and advertising effectiveness.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Samba TV, Jason Marchese, Aden Zaman, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
TitanTV to provide Red Bee data to BitRouter for NEXTGEN TV receivers
Nov 9, 2023 – Red Bee Media, via TitanTV, is to provide data for integration into BitRouter's NEXTGEN TV products and services, including the provision of DVR listings information for set-top boxes.
News categories: Red Bee Media, BitRouter, TitanTV, Jason Marchese, Gopal Miglani, ATSC 3, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA, UX
Yuvod partners with Red Bee Media for EPG metadata
Jul 31, 2023 – Yuvod has announced Red Bee Media as the main integrated supplier of EPG metadata for Yuvod’s turnkey cloud-based Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) OTT and IPTV solution for the U.S. market.
News categories: Yuvod, Red Bee Media, Ricardo Tárraga, Jason Marchese, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming, USA
Innovative Systems renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
Mar 13, 2023 – Red Bee Media has signed a renewal with Innovative Systems enabling it to continue providing service providers with an engaging EPG experience using Red Bee's enhanced metadata.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Innovative Systems, Jason Marchese, Scott Sobolewski, Big Data, Digital TV, North America, UX
Red Bee Media provides Advocado with programming and schedule data
Nov 2, 2022 – Red Bee Media has signed an agreement with Advocado. Advocado's data-as-a-service platform analyzes what consumers are watching, providing advertisers and content owners with data on consumers' viewing choices.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Advocado, Who's Watching TV, Jason Marchese, Mike Burns, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Red Bee Media partners with Stats Perform for sports metadata
Dec 8, 2021 – Red Bee Media has partnered with Stats Perform. Through the partnership, customers are able to provide enhanced end-user experiences with analytical and statistical sports data for live, linear, and on-demand content for EPGs, mobile apps and other use cases.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Stats Perform, Jason Marchese, Wayne Ford, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
- U.S. TV viewing hits four-year high in January
- North America to lose another 10 million pay TV subscribers
- At least 40% of campaigns in Europe to run on CTV
- Titan OS selects OneTrust as data privacy partner
- Pixalate releases Q4 2023 CTV device market share report
- RTL Deutschland and ProSiebenSat.1 join forces in adtech
- EU approves Orange, MásMóvil joint venture with conditions
- Foxtel reveals pricing and retail partners for Hubbl
- Turkcell partners with Qwilt and Cisco to boost content delivery
- Global TV shipments in 2023 down 2.7% YoY at 195 million units
- Pixalate releases Q4 2023 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Bitcentral integrates AI-driven personalization from Argoid AI
- SMPTE releases engineering report on AI and the media
- TV Sarpi/Ayety selects inext STBs for OK.TV service in Georgia
- Ad tiering pays off as 36% of U.S. subscribers upgrade to avoid ads
- Ateme SSAI supports latest HLS Interstitials spec. from Apple
- Walmart agrees to acquire VIZIO
- Veira to introduce TVs with Tizen OS
- Demand expected for ad-supported streaming subscriptions in Sweden
- Samsung ranked No. 1 global TV brand for 18th consecutive year