Digital TV News: Javier Ruete
3SS powers TCC Android TV service on SDMC STBs
May 6, 2021 – TCC has gone live with a hybrid TV platform based on the Android TV OS Operator Tier. The service is enabled by SDMC's DV8545-C STB and powered by the 3READY Product Framework, 3SS’ front end and UI solution.
News categories: 3SS, SDMC, TCC, ZetaTV, Kai-Christian Borchers, Laurence Yan, Javier Ruete, Android TV, Argentina, Cable TV, Chile, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Uruguay, UX
Verimatrix selected to provide revenue security for Uruguay's TCC
Sep 5, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced that Uruguayan cable operator TCC has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) to provide revenue security for its multi-network and multi-screen service offering.
News categories: Verimatrix, TCC, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Uruguay
Zenterio expands into Latin America with deal with Uruguay's TCC
Aug 6, 2013 – TCC and Zenterio have announced a partnership. The partnership will enable TCC to launch new interactive services on in-home TV sets as well as live TV streaming on mobile devices.
News categories: Zenterio, TCC, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Uruguay
Uruguayan cable operator TCC launches OTT services with Broadpeak
Jun 20, 2013 – Broadpeak has announced that Uruguayan cable operator TCC has selected Broadpeak for the deployment of its new OTT service. With Broadpeak, TCC can deliver live and VOD content OTT to subscribers while ensuring a high quality of service.
News categories: Broadpeak, TCC, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, Uruguay
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community