Digital TV News: John Celli
SSL to provide satellite for EUTELSAT 7C
Mar 21, 2016 – Space Systems Loral (SSL) has announced that it has been selected to provide a high power all-electric satellite to Eutelsat. The satellite will provide broadcast services to multiple regions including Africa, the Middle East, and Turkey.
News categories: Space Systems Loral, Eutelsat, John Celli, Rodolphe Belmer, Africa, Content Distribution, Middle-East, Satellite, Turkey
Star One C4 satellite begins post-launch manoeuvers
Jul 16, 2015 – Space Systems/Loral (SSL) has announced that a satellite built for Embratel Star One has been launched and is successfully performing post-launch manoeuvers. Star One C4 features 48 Ku-band transponders which will be used for Broadcast Satellite Services at 70°W.
News categories: Space Systems/Loral, Embratel Star One, Arianespace, John Celli, Gustavo Silbert, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, Satellite
SSL to provide UHD-capable satellite to B-SAT in Japan
Jun 18, 2015 – Space Systems/Loral (SSL) has announced that it was selected to provide a broadcasting satellite to B-SAT of Japan. The satellite, BSAT-4a, will expand the availability of advanced TV services such as HD and 4K/8K ultra-high definition.
News categories: Space Systems/Loral, B-SAT, John Celli, Takashi Yabashi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Japan, Satellite
SSL selected to provide DTH satellite for Bulgaria Sat
Sep 8, 2014 – Space Systems/Loral has announced that it has been selected to provide a communications satellite for Bulgaria Sat. The satellite, which will carry DTH TV in the Balkan region, will be Bulgaria Sat's first dedicated satellite.
News categories: Space Systems/Loral, Bulsatcom, John Celli, Maxim Zayakov, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite
SSL selected to provide two satellites to SKY Perfect JSAT
Apr 17, 2014 – Space Systems/Loral (SSL) has announced that it was selected to provide two communications satellites to SKY Perfect JSAT.
News categories: Space Systems/Loral, SKY Perfect, John Celli, Shinji Takada, Content Distribution, Japan, Satellite
Space Systems/Loral Selected to Provide Two High-Power Satellites to Intelsat
Sep 8, 2011 – Space Systems/Loral (NASDAQ: LORL) has announced that it has been awarded a contract to provide two high-power satellites to Intelsat for DIRECTV's (Nasdaq: DTV) Direct-to-Home (DTH) television services in Latin America.
News categories: Space Systems/Loral, Intelsat, DIRECTV Latin America, Content Distribution, Latin America, Satellite
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania