Digital TV News: John Celli
SSL to provide satellite for EUTELSAT 7C
Mar 21, 2016 – Space Systems Loral (SSL) has announced that it has been selected to provide a high power all-electric satellite to Eutelsat. The satellite will provide broadcast services to multiple regions including Africa, the Middle East, and Turkey.
News categories: Space Systems Loral, Eutelsat, John Celli, Rodolphe Belmer, Africa, Content Distribution, Middle-East, Satellite, Turkey
Star One C4 satellite begins post-launch manoeuvers
Jul 16, 2015 – Space Systems/Loral (SSL) has announced that a satellite built for Embratel Star One has been launched and is successfully performing post-launch manoeuvers. Star One C4 features 48 Ku-band transponders which will be used for Broadcast Satellite Services at 70°W.
News categories: Space Systems/Loral, Embratel Star One, Arianespace, John Celli, Gustavo Silbert, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, Satellite
SSL to provide UHD-capable satellite to B-SAT in Japan
Jun 18, 2015 – Space Systems/Loral (SSL) has announced that it was selected to provide a broadcasting satellite to B-SAT of Japan. The satellite, BSAT-4a, will expand the availability of advanced TV services such as HD and 4K/8K ultra-high definition.
News categories: Space Systems/Loral, B-SAT, John Celli, Takashi Yabashi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Japan, Satellite
SSL selected to provide DTH satellite for Bulgaria Sat
Sep 8, 2014 – Space Systems/Loral has announced that it has been selected to provide a communications satellite for Bulgaria Sat. The satellite, which will carry DTH TV in the Balkan region, will be Bulgaria Sat's first dedicated satellite.
News categories: Space Systems/Loral, Bulsatcom, John Celli, Maxim Zayakov, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite
SSL selected to provide two satellites to SKY Perfect JSAT
Apr 17, 2014 – Space Systems/Loral (SSL) has announced that it was selected to provide two communications satellites to SKY Perfect JSAT.
News categories: Space Systems/Loral, SKY Perfect, John Celli, Shinji Takada, Content Distribution, Japan, Satellite
Space Systems/Loral Selected to Provide Two High-Power Satellites to Intelsat
Sep 8, 2011 – Space Systems/Loral (NASDAQ: LORL) has announced that it has been awarded a contract to provide two high-power satellites to Intelsat for DIRECTV's (Nasdaq: DTV) Direct-to-Home (DTH) television services in Latin America.
News categories: Space Systems/Loral, Intelsat, DIRECTV Latin America, Content Distribution, Latin America, Satellite
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
- Sky Media pilots Shoppable Ads with Sky Mobile
- Paramount+ to debut in Australia on August 11th
- Strategy Analytics compares bundled communications service pricing