Digital TV News: Keith Zubchevich
Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
Oct 20, 2021 – Conviva has announced the availability of its technology and real-time data to enable end-to-end advertising audience measurement for its publisher customers and their ecosystem partners.
News categories: Conviva, Keith Zubchevich, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Conviva releases State of Streaming: Content Discovery report
Sep 20, 2021 – Conviva has released its State of Streaming: Content Discovery report for 2021. The report shows content streamed for the first time is discovered in four ways: word of mouth, advertising, social media and streaming service recommendations.
News categories: Conviva, Keith Zubchevich, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Conviva releases State of Streaming: Europe report for Q2 2021
Sep 9, 2021 – Conviva has released its State of Streaming: Europe report for Q2 2021, revealing streaming growth in Europe held onto pandemic gains, growing 19% Y-o-Y, outpacing global streaming growth (13%) for the same time period.
News categories: Conviva, Keith Zubchevich, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Streaming
Conviva and Datadog provide end-to-end streaming infrastructure observability
Aug 16, 2021 – Conviva's streaming intelligence data is to be integrated with Datadog. The integration will enable customers to monitor, report on and correlate streaming metrics with the performance of their infrastructure.
News categories: Conviva, Datadog, Keith Zubchevich, Michael Gerstenhaber, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Conviva releases Q2 2021 State of Streaming report
Aug 11, 2021 – Conviva’s Q2 2021 State of Streaming report has revealed that streaming viewing time worldwide grew 13% in Q2 2021, as compared to Q2 2020, with Africa growing 79% and South America 192% driven by the launch of new services.
News categories: Conviva, Keith Zubchevich, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
Conviva and The Trade Desk provide content context for programmatic ad buyers
Jul 29, 2021 – Conviva and The Trade Desk have partnered to help publishers supply programmatic buyers with the network, genre, rating, length and other content data lacking in the streaming industry while still maintaining data control.
News categories: Conviva, The Trade Desk, Keith Zubchevich, Michelle Hulst, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
Jun 15, 2021 – Conviva has released its inaugural State of Streaming Advertising report, revealing gaps in how publishers, buyers and consumers perceive streaming ads, and what this means for the streaming ad industry.
News categories: Conviva, Keith Zubchevich, Scott McDonald, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Conviva releases Q1 2021 State of Streaming: Asia report
May 19, 2021 – Conviva has released its State of Streaming: Asia report for Q1 2021, revealing that while time spent streaming in Asia grew by a moderate 15% Y-o-Y, Southern Asia experienced a massive 151% increase.
News categories: Conviva, Keith Zubchevich, Asia, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming
Streaming Video Alliance and CTA to co-develop streaming media QoE guidelines
Sep 15, 2016 – The Streaming Video Alliance and the Consumer Technology Association (CTA) have announced its collaboration to develop industry-wide guidelines pertaining to streaming media Quality of Experience (QoE).
News categories: Streaming Video Alliance, Consumer Technology Association, Jason Thibeault, Brian Markwalter, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, Worldwide
- Nielsen adds Roku to its Digital Content Ratings
- 71% of U.S. TV households have a live pay TV service
- TVSquared brings cross-platform measurement and attribution to the UK and Germany
- Tremor signs global partnership with VIDAA for ACR data
- HBO Max goes live in the Nordics and Spain
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV