Digital TV News: Kelly Abcarian
Innovid and NBCUniversal measure KPIs for local marketers on CTV and linear
May 16, 2023 – Innovid (NYSE: CTV) has announced an expanded partnership with NBCUniversal to deliver cross-platform, outcome-based KPIs for local marketers across CTV and linear.
News categories: Innovid, NBCUniversal, Tal Chalozin, Kelly Abcarian, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TVision concludes $16m investment round led by iSpot
Nov 15, 2022 – TVision has closed an investment round of $16m for the continued transformation and modernization of its person-level panel measurement. The round was led by iSpot along with continued support from SIG Capital, Accomplice, and Golden Ventures.
News categories: TVision, iSpot, Yan Liu, Sean Muller, Sean Cunningham, Kelly Abcarian, Andrea Zapata, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
May 16, 2022 – Conviva is to unveil a streaming audience measurement standard to be released for general availability at CES 2023. The expansion is in partnership with premium streaming providers using Conviva’s real-time cloud sessionization technology.
News categories: Conviva, Keith Zubchevich, Advertising, Big Data, CES2024, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
Jan 13, 2022 – NBCUniversal has announced a deal with iSpot.tv that will make the real-time measurement company one of its preferred partners for quantifying and unifying cross-screen media consumption, reach and impressions across its One Platform.
News categories: iSpot.tv, NBCUniversal, Publicis, Sean Muller, Kelly Abcarian, Krishan Bhatia, John Muszynski, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
Jun 9, 2021 – Sky, ITV and Channel 4 are working together to launch CFlight, an advertising metric that captures live, on-demand and time-shifted commercial impressions across all mainstream viewing platforms in the UK.
News categories: Sky Media, ITV, Channel 4, NBCUniversal, Tim Pearson, Kelly Williams, Veriça Djurdjevic, Kelly Abcarian, Advertising, Digital TV, UK
Disney joins Nielsen Addressable TV beta program
Jun 5, 2020 – Disney Media Networks has joined Nielsen's (NYSE: NLSN) Addressable TV beta program. Disney will be able to evaluate Nielsen's addressable TV advertising capabilities and prepare for its commercial launch.
News categories: Nielsen, Disney, Kelly Abcarian, Laura Nelson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Univision joins Nielsen linear addressable TV beta program
May 7, 2020 – Univision has joined Nielsen’s Addressable TV platform beta program. Univision will evaluate the performance of test addressable ad campaigns enabling the company to assess how the solution performs with current procedures and systems.
News categories: Nielsen, Univision, Kelly Abcarian, Steve Mandala, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel launches Video Marketplace Report for Europe
Jan 30, 2020 – FreeWheel has launched a Video Marketplace Report specifically for Europe. The paper shows a continued upward trend in premium video, driving investment in 'growth platforms' such as connected TV and mobile.
News categories: FreeWheel, Thomas Bremond, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research
Broadcast and cable networks test linear addressable TV ad platform with Nielsen
Jan 7, 2020 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced the beta launch of its Addressable TV platform. As part of the beta, leading programmers will test the solution by running addressable ad campaigns and evaluating how it interoperates with their workflows.
News categories: Nielsen, Kelly Abcarian, Peter Olsen, Kim Kelleher, Mike Dean, Keith Kazerman, Dan Aversano, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023