Digital TV News: Krzysztof Wieczorek
ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
Jul 1, 2022 – CryptoGuard has announced that ASTA-NET has selected CryptoGuard multi-DRM solution to secure video content for its MeeVu IPTV platform. ASTA-NET is a broadband, TV and telephony service provider in the Greater Poland region.
News categories: CryptoGuard, ASTA-NET, Krzysztof Wieczorek, Jakub Kucharzewski, Zbigniew Ryczek, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland
Redge Technologies integrates CryptoGuard Multi-DRM
Sep 2, 2021 – Redge Media has been integrated with the CryptoGuard Multi-DRM solution. The latter will provide encryption keys for Redge Media Origin and decryption keys for Content Decryption Modules integrated with Redge Media based end-user applications.
News categories: Redge Technologies, CryptoGuard, Tomasz Paldyna, Krzysztof Wieczorek, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
Towercom selects CryptoGuard CA for DTT pay TV
Feb 16, 2021 – CryptoGuard has announced that Towercom has deployed CryptoGuard CAS to secure its nationwide DTT pay-TV services. Towercom is a privately owned TV and telecommunications operator in Slovakia.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Towercom, Kjell Carlswärd, Gabriel Balla, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Slovakia, Terrestrial
Baltcom adds CryptoGuard security for cable TV digitisation
Jun 15, 2020 – CryptoGuard has announced that Baltcom has deployed CryptoGuard CAS to secure its digital cable TV services. Baltcom is Latvia's second largest TV and internet service provider with fiber optic coverage across the country.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Baltcom, Krzysztof Wieczorek, Kjell Carlswärd, Dmitrijs Nikitins, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Latvia
Kopernikus selects CryptoGuard to secure new pay-TV offering
Oct 2, 2017 – CryptoGuard has announced that Kopernikus has selected CryptoGuard’s Conditional Access System (CAS) to secure its content revenues. The Serbia based cable TV operator is currently working on digitalisation of its entire network.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Kopernikus, Kjell Carlswärd, Stevan Mićašević, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Serbia
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools