Digital TV News: Krzysztof Wieczorek
ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
Jul 1, 2022 – CryptoGuard has announced that ASTA-NET has selected CryptoGuard multi-DRM solution to secure video content for its MeeVu IPTV platform. ASTA-NET is a broadband, TV and telephony service provider in the Greater Poland region.
News categories: CryptoGuard, ASTA-NET, Krzysztof Wieczorek, Jakub Kucharzewski, Zbigniew Ryczek, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland
Redge Technologies integrates CryptoGuard Multi-DRM
Sep 2, 2021 – Redge Media has been integrated with the CryptoGuard Multi-DRM solution. The latter will provide encryption keys for Redge Media Origin and decryption keys for Content Decryption Modules integrated with Redge Media based end-user applications.
News categories: Redge Technologies, CryptoGuard, Tomasz Paldyna, Krzysztof Wieczorek, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
Towercom selects CryptoGuard CA for DTT pay TV
Feb 16, 2021 – CryptoGuard has announced that Towercom has deployed CryptoGuard CAS to secure its nationwide DTT pay-TV services. Towercom is a privately owned TV and telecommunications operator in Slovakia.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Towercom, Kjell Carlswärd, Gabriel Balla, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Slovakia, Terrestrial
Baltcom adds CryptoGuard security for cable TV digitisation
Jun 15, 2020 – CryptoGuard has announced that Baltcom has deployed CryptoGuard CAS to secure its digital cable TV services. Baltcom is Latvia's second largest TV and internet service provider with fiber optic coverage across the country.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Baltcom, Krzysztof Wieczorek, Kjell Carlswärd, Dmitrijs Nikitins, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Latvia
Kopernikus selects CryptoGuard to secure new pay-TV offering
Oct 2, 2017 – CryptoGuard has announced that Kopernikus has selected CryptoGuard’s Conditional Access System (CAS) to secure its content revenues. The Serbia based cable TV operator is currently working on digitalisation of its entire network.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Kopernikus, Kjell Carlswärd, Stevan Mićašević, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Serbia
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues
- 12.5m consumer VR headsets to be sold in 2022
- U.S. TV usage rose again in October
- Samsung expands game streaming to more devices
- 83% of US internet households subscribe to at least one OTT service
- OMG first to integrate with TelevisaUnivision's household data graph
- SABC launches SABC+ streaming service
- VlogBox provides CTV content for Pzaz TV