Digital TV News: MediaFLO USA
MediaFLO USA Set to Expand FLO TV in More Than 100 Markets in 2009
Jan 8, 2009 – MediaFLO USA (Nasdaq: QCOM) has announced plans to make the award-winning FLO TV™ experience available to more than 200 million consumers across more than 100 markets in 2009.
News categories: MediaFLO, FLO TV, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
Audiovox To Make In-Vehicle Mobile TV a Reality With FLO TV™
Jan 7, 2009 – Audiovox has announced that it has selected the FLO TV (Nasdaq: QCOM) service to deliver live TV with a variety of news, sports, entertainment and kids programming to the automotive industry.
News categories: Audiovox, MediaFLO USA, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
AT&T Mobile TV Premieres Sunday, May 4
May 1, 2008 – AT&T (NYSE:T) and MediaFLO USA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM), have announced the May 4 availability of the AT&T Mobile TV with FLO™ service.
News categories: AT&T, Qualcomm, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
Qualcomm Wins Licenses to Double Its Spectrum in 28 Key East and West Coast Markets to Expand FLO TV Service
Apr 3, 2008 – Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) has announced that it has acquired eight licenses in the FCC's 700 MHz spectrum auction. These licenses double Qualcomm's 700 MHz spectrum holdings for MediaFLO USA's award-winning FLO TV™ service.
News categories: Qualcomm, FLO TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Regulation, Smart TV, USA
AT&T Mobility set to join mobile TV space
Jan 21, 2008 – After numerous delays, AT&T Mobility is preparing to launch broadcast mobile TV service from MediaFLO USA Inc. in early February, according to sources.
News categories: Qualcomm, AT&T, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
Verizon Wireless Lifts Curtain on V CAST Mobile TV; True Broadcast Quality, the Best of TV
Jan 7, 2007 – On the eve of the 2007 International CES, Verizon Wireless (NYSE:VZ) has announced V CAST Mobile TV, a new and unique service that will allow TV viewers to leave the house and still watch many of their favorite TV programs while on-the-go.
News categories: Verizon Wireless, CES2023, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
- Cignal TV enhances Cignal Play app with Quickplay
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity