Digital TV News: Medialive
AWS powers global rollout and increased personalization of discovery+
Dec 1, 2021 – AWS (NASDAQ: AMZN) is powering the vast majority of Discovery’s infrastructure needs to deliver its discovery+ on-demand streaming video service, its digital services, and more than 450 linear TV channels to viewers around the world.
News categories: Amazon Web Services, Discovery, Inc, Kathrin Renz, Avi Saxena, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Accedo supports 'AWS for Media & Entertainment' initiative
Apr 29, 2021 – Accedo is supporting the AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative via its Accedo Orchestra video management platform. Accedo Orchestra deploys in the content provider's AWS account, integrating with their existing video pipeline.
News categories: Accedo, AWS, Michael Lantz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics supports 'AWS for Media & Entertainment' initiative
Apr 29, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics is supporting the AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative. ThinkAnalytics' API integration with Amazon Personalize enables the creation of real-time personalized user experiences faster at scale.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
Aug 6, 2020 – PAOK FC, the largest football club in Greece has worked with Insys Video Technologies to launch a new version of its OTT streaming service, PAOK TV. Built using Insys Sport, PAOK TV is fully cloud-based, running on AWS.
News categories: Insys Video, PAOK FC, Jarosław Narojczyk, Panagiotis Aroniadis, Content Distribution, Greece, Streaming
Veset cloud playout platform integrated with AWS cloud services
Apr 3, 2019 – Veset has announced interoperability of its cloud playout platform Veset Nimbus with the following services from Amazon Web Services (AWS): Amazon CloudFront, AWS Elemental MediaLive, AWS Elemental MediaStore, and AWS Elemental MediaConnect.
News categories: Veset, Amazon Web Services, Igor Krol, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Insys Video adds SPEKE API support for multi-DRM workflows
Apr 2, 2019 – Insys Video Technologies has announced that the company has integrated support for the SPEKE API into its OTT video solutions. SPEKE defines the standard for authentication and communication between encryptors and packagers of media content and DRM key providers.
News categories: Insys Video, Amazon Web Services, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
Insys Video integrates with AWS APIs for OTT video management and delivery
Apr 5, 2018 – Insys Video Technologies has announced API integration of its InsysPLAY OTT video platform and InsysGO white-label OTT solution with AWS Elemental's MediaLive and MediaPackage products. The new interoperability will be showcased at NAB.
News categories: Insys Video, Elemental, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Content Distribution, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Interra Systems QC platform now interoperable with AWS Media Services
Jan 24, 2018 – Interra Systems’ end-to-end QC and monitoring systems are now interoperable with AWS Media Services, enabling video providers to reliably deliver live and on-demand content to consumers using cloud technology.
News categories: Interra System, AWS Elemental, Anupama Anantharaman, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
Verimatrix integrates OTT multi-DRM with Amazon Web Services
Jan 22, 2018 – Verimatrix has announced API integration between its MultiRights OTT multi-DRM security solution and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Media Services through AWS Elemental MediaConvert and AWS Elemental MediaPackage.
News categories: Verimatrix, Amazon Web Services, Petr Peterka, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers
- IAB Tech Lab releases updates to SIMID 1.2 and VAST 4.3 for comment
- Semiconductor market slowdown picks up speed
- MultiChoice to be second syndication partner for Sky Glass
- Canadian program drives energy efficiency of new set-top boxes
- Tring selects multiscreen solution from SmartLabs
- TP Vision to be launch partner for DTG DVB-I Test Suite
- beIN sports, iQIYI and TVBAnywhere+ apps now on Astro Ultra Box
- Air Broadband adds Netgem TV to its offer in the UK
- SeaChange to power FIFA World Cup streaming for Grupo TVCable
- Share of large panel TVs triples in India to over 40%
- Turk Telekom rolls out IPTV/OTT platform with ZTE
- OKAST powers Endemol France channels on Samsung TV Plus
- CommScope launches HomeVista pre-integrated video solution
- StarHub releases Android TV set-top box with integrated soundbar
- Broadcast and cable show signs of revival in U.S.
- EU proposes new cybersecurity rules for hardware and software products
- Vestel launches 97XX 4K UHD set-top box series
- Telekom and RTL Deutschland use 5G network slicing to broadcast live TV
- Netflix to remain SVOD world leader