Digital TV News: Mike Shehan
SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
Dec 3, 2020 – SpotX has announced the release of its '2021 Global Video Advertising Trends' report. The findings aim to help ad tech leaders, marketers, and agencies prioritize their 2021 plans by sharing predictions and trends for the upcoming year.
News categories: SpotX, Mike Shehan, Kelly McMahon, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
SpotX releases '2019 Video Advertising Trends' report
Jan 15, 2019 – SpotX has announced the release of its '2019 Video Advertising Trends' report. Based on a combination of third-party data as well as insight from industry players, the report identifies four important trends that the industry can expect to see this year.
News categories: SpotX, Mike Shehan, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA, Worldwide
4C adds video inventory from FreeWheel, SpotX and Telaria
Oct 2, 2018 – 4C has announced new video integrations with FreeWheel, SpotX, and Telaria. The integrations will make video advertising inventory from streaming services and content providers available within the Scope by 4C platform.
News categories: 4C Insights, FreeWheel, SpotX, Telaria, Lance Neuhauser, Neil Smith, Mike Shehan, Mark Zagorski, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
SpotX provides Nielsen-based audience insights for connected TV
May 1, 2018 – SpotX has announced that it will be providing campaign reach reporting using demographic breakouts based on Nielsen’s audience data for connected TV. This marks the first time a digital supply-side platform (SSP) has leveraged Nielsen analytics for CTV.
News categories: SpotX, Nielsen, Mike Shehan, Ly Tran, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
SpotX matches media buyers to Pluto TV’s OTT TV service
Mar 15, 2018 – SpotX has extended their strategic partnership with Pluto TV, a free OTT TV service in America. As part of the collaboration, SpotX will match media buyers to Pluto TV’s premium inventory and power the programmatic monetization of Pluto TV’s OTT content.
News categories: SpotX, Pluto TV, Mike Shehan, Ilya Pozin, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Vewd selects SpotX as their programmatic video partner
Mar 1, 2018 – Vewd has selected video ad serving platform SpotX to power the monetization of all its over-the-top (OTT) products and services. As their first programmatic video advertising partner, Vewd will leverage SpotX’s ad serving and video supply side platform (SSP).
News categories: SpotX, Vewd, Mike Shehan, Aneesh Rajaram, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
SpotX releases report on the state of video advertising on OTT
Feb 6, 2018 – SpotX has announced findings from study that found that 85% of leading pay TV providers, pure-play OTT providers, content owners, and advertisers believe leveraging third-party data is a strong driver for the adoption of audience-based buying and selling of ads on OTT.
News categories: SpotX, Kagan, Mike Shehan, Michelle Abraham, Ashwin Navin, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
SpotX fully acquired by RTL Group
Aug 30, 2017 – SpotX has announced that RTL Group will acquire all remaining shares in SpotX. The investment demonstrates RTL Group’s continued commitment to its ambitious ad tech strategy and recognition of SpotX’s impressive growth and execution of its strategic objectives.
News categories: SpotX, RTL Group, Mike Shehan, Steve Swoboda, Bert Habets, Guillaume de Posch, Advertising, MandA, USA, Worldwide
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product