Digital TV News: Newland
Pakistan's InCable selects Exset DMS middleware
Oct 19, 2016 – InCable, one of the largest Pakistani cable providers, has become the latest operator to select Exset in order to create and deploy value add and dynamic advertising services across its digital network.
News categories: Exset, Mahmood Ulhaq, Irfan Goraya, Cable TV, Middleware, Pakistan
Exset and Newland target cable operators in Pakistan
May 17, 2016 – Exset has announced that it is now directly selling its Value Added Service DMS ecosystem integrated with Newland set-top boxes to cable operators in Pakistan. DMS adds services over and above video that open up new revenue opportunities for the operators.
News categories: Exset, Newland, Mahmood Ulhaq, BroadcastAsia, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Pakistan, Set Top Box
Exset supplies DMS-equipped STBs to Pakistan’s Cable Media Group
Nov 17, 2015 – Exset has announced that it is supplying the latest version of its Value Added Service DMS 4.0 technology to Pakistan cable operator Cable Media Group (CMG). Exset has integrated its middleware with set-top boxes from Gospell to be deployed by CMG.
News categories: Exset, Gospell, Cable Media Group, Andrew Pons, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Pakistan, Set Top Box
Indonesia's GCN chooses Conditional Access from Viaccess-Orca
Jul 3, 2013 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Indonesian satellite TV provider PT. Global Comm Nusantara (GCN) has selected its Conditional Access System (CAS) to support an upcoming interactive satellite-based DTH service called 'neotv'.
News categories: Viaccess, GCN, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
China Digital STB (Set-top Box) Industry Report, 2010
Dec 13, 2010 – Research and Markets has announced the addition of Research In China's 'China Digital STB (Set-top Box) Industry Report, 2010' to their offering.
News categories: Research In China, Research and Markets, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Subscribers, Terrestrial
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania