Digital TV News: Nick Troiano
Cadent launches cross-screen addressable TV marketplace
Jul 13, 2021 – Cadent has launched a cross-screen self-service platform for buyers and sellers of addressable TV advertising. Cadent Aperture Platform provides a marketplace that includes CTV, OTT, and addressable STB inventory.
News categories: Cadent, DISH Media, Nick Troiano, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Empower integrates TV into its customer journey planning platform with Cadent
Dec 17, 2020 – Cadent has announced that Empower is the first customer of its upgraded advanced TV platform. Empower will use the TV mapping technology behind Cadent Viewer Graph as a component for its consumer journey planning platform.
News categories: Cadent, Empower, Jamie Power, Nick Troiano, Jim Price, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Cadent acquires 4INFO
Jan 2, 2020 – Cadent has announced the acquisition of 4INFO to expand its cross-screen solutions for U.S. national advertisers. 4INFO's data activation platform incorporates patented audience graph technology that resolves multiple TV devices back to a household.
News categories: Cadent, 4INFO, Nick Troiano, Tom Cox, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, USA
Liberty Global selects Cadent's addressable TV ad platform
Dec 4, 2018 – Cadent's addressable TV advertising platform has been selected by Liberty Global. The platform will enable Liberty Global to deliver different targeted ads to households during the same program on behalf of broadcasters and content providers.
News categories: Cadent, Liberty Global, Nick Troiano, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mobile, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Cross MediaWorks and 605 standardize campaign measurement and advanced analytics
Jan 18, 2018 – Cross MediaWorks and 605 have announced that they have partnered to provide a measurement standard to help scale the addressable TV marketplace. The solution will also enable verification of performance for impressions-based TV campaigns.
News categories: Cross MediaWorks, 605, Nick Troiano, Ben Tatta, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Cross MediaWorks Launches one2one Media
Apr 3, 2017 – Cross MediaWorks has announced that it has launched one2one Media. This new company will provide a neutral and scalable addressable video business for agencies and advertisers, in partnership with MVPDs.
News categories: one2one Media, Cross MediaWorks, Lee Equity Partners, Michael Bologna, Jamie Power, Nick Troiano, Barry Baker, Advertising, Private Equity, USA
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community