Digital TV News: Omnicom Media Group
CIMM study to assess usage of Smart TV data for measurement
Mar 30, 2023 – The Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM) has launched a study to assess the opportunities that exist for enhancing the value of Smart TV data as an input to TV measurement solutions.
News categories: CIMM, Jon Watts, Caroline Horner, Helen Katz, Brian West, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
U.S. JIC reveals certification criteria for premium video measurement
Mar 6, 2023 – OpenAP on behalf of the U.S. JIC has announced the publication of initial requirements for premium video cross-platform currencies, a milestone in coalescing the industry around common standards.
News categories: OpenAP, David Levy, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
VideoAmp and Warner Bros. Discovery agree audience measurement deal
Jan 3, 2023 – VideoAmp has struck a deal with Warner Bros. Discovery to measure cross-screen campaigns across the global media and entertainment company's portfolio of sports, news, lifestyle, and premium entertainment brands.
News categories: VideoAmp, Warner Bros. Discovery, Ross McCray, Andrea Zapata, Ralph Pardo, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
AWS Clean Rooms launched
Nov 29, 2022 – Amazon Web Services (NASDAQ: AMZN) has announced AWS Clean Rooms, an analytics service that helps companies analyze and collaborate on their combined datasets without sharing or revealing underlying data.
News categories: Amazon Web Services, Dilip Kumar, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
Dec 1, 2022 – Disney Advertising is building momentum for marketers leveraging Clean Room technology through an integration between its Audience Graph, Ad Exposure Log Files and VideoAmp’s TV Viewership footprint.
News categories: Disney Advertising, VideoAmp, Lisa Valentino, Michael Parkes, Geoffrey Calabrese, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
OMG first to integrate with TelevisaUnivision's household data graph
Nov 17, 2022 – TelevisaUnivision has announced that Omnicom Media Group (OMG) will be the first agency partner to leverage its Hispanic household data graph for its brands to expand reach and resonance with the U.S. Hispanic population.
News categories: TelevisaUnivision, Omnicom Media Group, Dan Aversano, Kelly Metz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Magnite agrees ACR data deal with LG Ads Solutions
Jun 21, 2022 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has announced a deal with LG Ads Solutions under which Magnite will have access to LG Ads' automatic content recognition (ACR) data for planning, activation, measurement and analytics through its supply-side platform (SSP).
News categories: Magnite, LG Ads Solutions, Sean Buckley, Raghu Kodige, Sean Muzzy, Megan Pagliuca, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Roku debuts clean room for advertisers ahead of TV Upfronts
Apr 19, 2022 – Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) has launched a privacy-first data collaboration environment that allows advertisers and agencies to use their encrypted first-party data to implement ad campaigns with Roku, without relying on cookies or consortiums.
News categories: Roku, Louqman Parampath, Adam Gitlin, Brad Stockton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Omnicom Media Group integrates LG Smart TV data
Apr 5, 2022 – LG Ads Solutions has announced an agreement with Omnicom Media Group [NYSE: OMC] to bring LG smart TV and cross-screen ad inventory to Omnicom clients. LG Ads data will be integrated within Omni, Omnicom's operating system.
News categories: LG Ads, Omnicom Media Group, Raghu Kodige, Slavi Samardzija, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace