Digital TV News: Paul Arling
LG webOS TV platform includes QuickSet from UEI
Mar 1, 2021 – QuickSet, a technology offered by Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI) (NASDAQ: UEIC) will be available for TV brands adopting LG's webOS TV platform. LG is including UEI’s QuickSet as the standard for device discovery and control.
News categories: Universal Electronics, LG Electronics, Paul Arling, Lee Sang-woo, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
Nov 20, 2020 – Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI) has introduced a remote control for Apple TV developed and designed to meet the needs of cable, satellite, IPTV and other Multichannel Video Program Distributors (MVPDs).
News categories: Universal Electronics, Paul Arling, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Comcast is first to deploy UEI's QuickSet Cloud
Dec 7, 2016 – Universal Electronics (UEI) (NASDAQ:UEIC) has announced that Comcast is the first service provider to deploy QuickSet Cloud. QuickSet Cloud's database ensures that nearly all CE devices can be automatically recognized and controlled with a software handshake.
News categories: Universal Electronics, Comcast, Paul Arling, Jonathan Palmatier, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart Home, USA
Universal Electronics Showcases the Past, Present, and Future of Remote Innovation at CES 2011
Dec 16, 2010 – At CES Universal Electronics (NASDAQ: UEIC) will celebrate its 25th year of innovation in control technology demonstrating its position as a leading developer of solutions that enhance the home entertainment audio visual control experience.
News categories: Universal Electronics, CES
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- Kublai GmbH to complete takeover of Tele Columbus
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020