Digital TV News: Qpixel
Tatung and Qpixel Offer New H.264 Reference Platforms for Transcoding and Place-shifting on STBs, and Content Re-formatting for Viewing on Portable Media Devices
Jun 2, 2008 – Qpixel Technology and Tatung have announced their joint efforts to bring value-add capabilities to standard STB (set top box) designs using Qpixel's high quality and low power H.264 compression technology.
News categories: Qpixel, Tatung, PeerTV, Digital TV, DVR, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Industry's Lowest-Power Full HD H.264 Codecs With the Broadest Feature Set Unveiled by Qpixel
Jun 1, 2008 – Qpixel Technology has unveiled, at Computex, its High Definition (HD) QL303 and QL305 codecs, the latest members of its industry-leading, low-power, H.264 codec family.
News categories: Qpixel, Camcorder, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Portable, Semiconductor
CES 2008: ARC-Based™ Consumer Devices Fueling the 'YouTube Generation' on Display
Jan 14, 2008 – ARC International (LSE: ARK) has announced that more than fifteen customers and partners participated in last week's 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
News categories: ARC International, CES2023, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Polaroid Selects Qpixel's Industry-Leading H.264 Codec for Its Freescape™ Set-Top Box
Jan 9, 2008 – Qpixel Technology has announced that Polaroid has adopted Qpixel's QL201B H.264 codec for its new line of Freescape™ set-top boxes.
News categories: Qpixel, Polaroid, Avtrex, CES2023, Digital TV, DVR, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, USA
Video Compression Leader Qpixel Unveils New Reference Platforms For H.264 Streaming And Digital Recording Applications
Jan 6, 2008 – Qpixel Technology has unveiled the Q.stream network media streamer and Q.record personal video recorder/player, two new reference platforms based on its industry-leading, low power H.264 codec family.
News categories: Qpixel, Shenzhen MELE Digital Technology, Techwell, Ralink Technology, Broadband, CES2023, DVR, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming
Qpixel QL202B Main Profile H.264 Codec IC
May 11, 2007 – Qpixel Technology has announced the availability of the Qpixel QL202B, the third member of its low-power Main Profile (MP) H.264 codec family.
News categories: Camcorder, Digital TV, DVR, ICs, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange