Digital TV News: Rachel Gantz
Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
Oct 22, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that its advanced brand safety and contextual categorization segments for Connected TV (CTV) and premium video are now available for global application.
News categories: Comscore, Rachel Gantz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Comscore launches streaming behavior segments through Tru Optik
Oct 6, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and Tru Optik have announced the launch of behavior segments based on consumer streaming viewership habits. The segments are accessible through Tru Optik's Data Marketplace.
News categories: Comscore, Tru Optik, Rachel Gantz, Michelle Swanston, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Comscore and JW Player partner on contextual targeting for video advertising
Apr 8, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and JW Player have announced that Comscore’s brand safety and contextual categorization segments are available for activation across the 12,000+ media sites that use JW Player for their digital video playback
News categories: Comscore, JW Player, Advertising, Digital TV, Media Player, Worldwide
Comscore segments added to IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace
Mar 2, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and IRIS.TV have announced that Comscore’s brand safety and contextual categorization segments are now available for activation in IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Comscore, Richie Hyden, Rachel Gantz, Todd Randak, David Clutter, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Comscore aligns CTV audience segments with IAB Tech Lab guidelines
Sep 11, 2019 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that it has joined with Adobe, Google and Oracle Data Cloud to introduce privacy-focused connected TV (CTV) audience segments that align with Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Tech Lab guidelines.
News categories: Comscore, Adobe, Google, Oracle, IAB Tech Lab, Rachel Gantz, Keith Eadie, Deepti Bhatnagar, Veronica Ahern, Dennis Buchheim, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, USA
comScore audience segments available through Oracle Data Cloud
Oct 16, 2018 – comScore has announced an agreement with Oracle Data Cloud to drive audience targeting with TV segments. The new segments allow marketers to reach sought-after personas (e.g., new moms) through Oracle Data Cloud, as well as to target consumers who have viewed specific TV ads.
News categories: comScore, Oracle, Rachel Gantz, Michelle Hulst, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- Gamut selects iSpot ACR for TV ad measurement
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K