Digital TV News: Rachel Gantz
Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
Dec 3, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and MediaMath have partnered to add contextual targeting to MediaMath's demand-side platform. The capability uses visual recognition and audio processing to provide contextualization of content for CTV, video and livestreaming.
News categories: Comscore, MediaMath, Rachel Gantz, Anudit Vikram, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
Oct 22, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that its advanced brand safety and contextual categorization segments for Connected TV (CTV) and premium video are now available for global application.
News categories: Comscore, Rachel Gantz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Comscore launches streaming behavior segments through Tru Optik
Oct 6, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and Tru Optik have announced the launch of behavior segments based on consumer streaming viewership habits. The segments are accessible through Tru Optik's Data Marketplace.
News categories: Comscore, Tru Optik, Rachel Gantz, Michelle Swanston, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Comscore and JW Player partner on contextual targeting for video advertising
Apr 8, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and JW Player have announced that Comscore’s brand safety and contextual categorization segments are available for activation across the 12,000+ media sites that use JW Player for their digital video playback
News categories: Comscore, JW Player, Advertising, Digital TV, Media Player, Worldwide
Comscore segments added to IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace
Mar 2, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and IRIS.TV have announced that Comscore’s brand safety and contextual categorization segments are now available for activation in IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Comscore, Richie Hyden, Rachel Gantz, Todd Randak, David Clutter, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Comscore aligns CTV audience segments with IAB Tech Lab guidelines
Sep 11, 2019 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that it has joined with Adobe, Google and Oracle Data Cloud to introduce privacy-focused connected TV (CTV) audience segments that align with Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Tech Lab guidelines.
News categories: Comscore, Adobe, Google, Oracle, IAB Tech Lab, Rachel Gantz, Keith Eadie, Deepti Bhatnagar, Veronica Ahern, Dennis Buchheim, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, USA
comScore audience segments available through Oracle Data Cloud
Oct 16, 2018 – comScore has announced an agreement with Oracle Data Cloud to drive audience targeting with TV segments. The new segments allow marketers to reach sought-after personas (e.g., new moms) through Oracle Data Cloud, as well as to target consumers who have viewed specific TV ads.
News categories: comScore, Oracle, Rachel Gantz, Michelle Hulst, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand