Digital TV News: Remi Beaudouin
ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
Oct 12, 2021 – ATEME has joined the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program to accelerate the deployment of its cloud tools and technology. As part of the program, ATEME is bringing its video solutions to Google Cloud.
News categories: ATEME, Google Cloud, Rémi Beaudouin, Content Distribution, Worldwide
ATEME and NPAW offer free QoE analytics to their customers
Mar 3, 2021 – ATEME has announced that it has partnered with NPAW (Nice People At Work) to offer customers of both companies a free trial version of solutions designed to enhance QoE for viewers of video content.
News categories: ATEME, NPAW, Rémi Beaudouin, Ruben Senor-Megias, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
ATEME joins Akamai partner program
Oct 29, 2020 – ATEME has announced that it is joining the Media Technology Partner (MTP) program of Akamai. Being a partner demonstrates the integration and interoperability of ATEME’s video delivery solutions with Akamai’s media products.
News categories: ATEME, Akamai, Remi Beaudouin, Jon Alexander, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
ATEME powers FASTWAY's OTT/IPTV platform in India
Oct 8, 2020 – ATEME has announced that FASTWAY has installed ATEME’s TITAN Live as part of its OTT and IPTV platform. ATEME’s TITAN Live is used to encode and transcode channel video headends and deliver a OTT and IPTV content to FASTWAY’s customers.
News categories: ATEME, FASTWAY, Rémi Beaudouin, Prem Ohja, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Streaming
Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
Nov 28, 2019 – Four-fifths (80%) of broadcasters are considering implementing ads tailored to the consumer but are increasingly falling behind streaming services due hesitance around adopting cloud technologies, according to research carried out on behalf of ATEME.
News categories: ATEME, Remi Beaudouin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools