Digital TV News: Remi Beaudouin
Ateme, Six Floor Solutions and Pushologies automate fan engagement
Mar 30, 2023 – Ateme, Six Floor Solutions and Pushologies are offering an automated solution that allows sports content rights holders and streamers to increase fan engagement while opening up e-commerce possibilities.
News categories: Ateme, Six Floor Solutions, Pushologies, Remi Beaudouin, Pedro Aço, Charlotte Barham, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
Oct 12, 2021 – ATEME has joined the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program to accelerate the deployment of its cloud tools and technology. As part of the program, ATEME is bringing its video solutions to Google Cloud.
News categories: ATEME, Google Cloud, Rémi Beaudouin, Content Distribution, Worldwide
ATEME and NPAW offer free QoE analytics to their customers
Mar 3, 2021 – ATEME has announced that it has partnered with NPAW (Nice People At Work) to offer customers of both companies a free trial version of solutions designed to enhance QoE for viewers of video content.
News categories: ATEME, NPAW, Rémi Beaudouin, Ruben Senor-Megias, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
ATEME joins Akamai partner program
Oct 29, 2020 – ATEME has announced that it is joining the Media Technology Partner (MTP) program of Akamai. Being a partner demonstrates the integration and interoperability of ATEME’s video delivery solutions with Akamai’s media products.
News categories: ATEME, Akamai, Remi Beaudouin, Jon Alexander, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
ATEME powers FASTWAY's OTT/IPTV platform in India
Oct 8, 2020 – ATEME has announced that FASTWAY has installed ATEME’s TITAN Live as part of its OTT and IPTV platform. ATEME’s TITAN Live is used to encode and transcode channel video headends and deliver a OTT and IPTV content to FASTWAY’s customers.
News categories: ATEME, FASTWAY, Rémi Beaudouin, Prem Ohja, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Streaming
Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
Nov 28, 2019 – Four-fifths (80%) of broadcasters are considering implementing ads tailored to the consumer but are increasingly falling behind streaming services due hesitance around adopting cloud technologies, according to research carried out on behalf of ATEME.
News categories: ATEME, Remi Beaudouin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media