Digital TV News: Remi Beaudouin
Ateme, Six Floor Solutions and Pushologies automate fan engagement
Mar 30, 2023 – Ateme, Six Floor Solutions and Pushologies are offering an automated solution that allows sports content rights holders and streamers to increase fan engagement while opening up e-commerce possibilities.
News categories: Ateme, Six Floor Solutions, Pushologies, Remi Beaudouin, Pedro Aço, Charlotte Barham, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
Oct 12, 2021 – ATEME has joined the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program to accelerate the deployment of its cloud tools and technology. As part of the program, ATEME is bringing its video solutions to Google Cloud.
News categories: ATEME, Google Cloud, Rémi Beaudouin, Content Distribution, Worldwide
ATEME and NPAW offer free QoE analytics to their customers
Mar 3, 2021 – ATEME has announced that it has partnered with NPAW (Nice People At Work) to offer customers of both companies a free trial version of solutions designed to enhance QoE for viewers of video content.
News categories: ATEME, NPAW, Rémi Beaudouin, Ruben Senor-Megias, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
ATEME joins Akamai partner program
Oct 29, 2020 – ATEME has announced that it is joining the Media Technology Partner (MTP) program of Akamai. Being a partner demonstrates the integration and interoperability of ATEME’s video delivery solutions with Akamai’s media products.
News categories: ATEME, Akamai, Remi Beaudouin, Jon Alexander, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
ATEME powers FASTWAY's OTT/IPTV platform in India
Oct 8, 2020 – ATEME has announced that FASTWAY has installed ATEME’s TITAN Live as part of its OTT and IPTV platform. ATEME’s TITAN Live is used to encode and transcode channel video headends and deliver a OTT and IPTV content to FASTWAY’s customers.
News categories: ATEME, FASTWAY, Rémi Beaudouin, Prem Ohja, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Streaming
Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
Nov 28, 2019 – Four-fifths (80%) of broadcasters are considering implementing ads tailored to the consumer but are increasingly falling behind streaming services due hesitance around adopting cloud technologies, according to research carried out on behalf of ATEME.
News categories: ATEME, Remi Beaudouin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond