Digital TV News: Rick Allen
Vegas Golden Knights partners with ViewLift for sports streaming
Aug 21, 2023 – Vegas Golden Knights has partnered with ViewLift to stream all locally-broadcast Vegas Golden Knights games live on major devices, reaching NHL fans in Nevada and surrounding states.
News categories: ViewLift, Vegas Golden Knights, Rick Allen, Kerry Bubolz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
ViewLift powers LIV Golf+ launch on LG Smart TVs
Jun 27, 2023 – ViewLift has added new features to the LIV Golf+ Smart TV app. In addition, the app is being made available n LG Smart TVs in time for the LIV Golf tournaments in Spain and the UK.
News categories: ViewLift, LIV Golf, Rick Allen, Will Staeger, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Lega Nazionale Pallacanestro (LNP) extends contract with ViewLift
Jun 2, 2022 – Lega Nazionale Pallacanestro (LNP) has signed a contract extension with ViewLift to continue and extend the League's subscription service, LNP Pass. ViewLift will accelerate LNP’s digitalization and monetization of LNP Pass as part of the agreement.
News categories: ViewLift, Lega Nazionale Pallacanestro, Rick Allen, Riccardo Quaglia, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Italy, Streaming
ViewLift powers Marquee TV OTT content platform
Oct 3, 2019 – ViewLift has announced an alliance with Marquee TV, and the re-launch of Marquee TV's streaming TV service for arts and culture. ViewLift is providing an end-to-end OTT solution, including analytics, content management system, and more.
News categories: ViewLift, Marquee TV, Rick Allen, Marc Kirschner, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
Viewlift powers Lega Nazionale Pallacanestro streaming apps
Jun 27, 2019 – ViewLift has announced an alliance with Lega Nazionale Pallacanestro (LNP) to power its apps on Amazon Fire TV, iOS TV and Roku Apps. The 'LNP Pass' service will also be available on smartphone and tablet devices and the LNP website.
News categories: Viewlift, Lega Nazionale Pallacanestro, Rick Allen, Fabio Gallo, Elle Leonsis, Pietro Basciano, Fabio Manca, Apps, Digital TV, Italy, Streaming
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set