Digital TV News: Sandeep Tiku
DAZN expands anti-piracy capabilities with Irdeto forensic watermarking
Sep 15, 2023 – Irdeto has announced that DAZN relies on its forensic watermarking to enhance its fight against piracy. Irdeto is supporting DAZN with end-to-end security solutions including multi-DRM.
News categories: Irdeto, DAZN, Doug Lowther, Sandeep Tiku, Digital TV, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
DAZN using Broadpeak multicast ABR technology
Aug 31, 2023 – DAZN is using Broadpeak's nanoCDN multicast ABR solution for OTT delivery, enabling the delivery of live sports, with bandwidth savings and an outstanding quality of experience.
News categories: Broadpeak, DAZN, Jacques Le Mancq, Sandeep Tiku, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, IBC2023, Streaming
DAZN chooses GeoGuard for content protection
Jul 25, 2023 – GeoComply has announced DAZN as a new client, using its GeoGuard to provide protection against usage of VPNs, Tors, Proxies, and other advanced location spoofing techniques.
News categories: GeoComply, DAZN, James Clark, Sandeep Tiku, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
DAZN now has 15 million premium paying subscribers
Jan 12, 2023 – DAZN Group has publishes its 2022 Annual Review providing an update on its strategic priorities and critical milestones this year. DAZN is now the largest digital sports broadcaster in Europe.
News categories: DAZN, Shay Segev, Kevin Mayer, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
Nov 28, 2022 – DAZN and Irdeto have joined forces to fight piracy in sports streaming. Their existing partnership has been extended to include Irdeto Anti-Piracy services, and Irdeto has become DAZN's primary multi-DRM provider.
News categories: Irdeto, DAZN, Mark Mulready, Sandeep Tiku, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126
- DAZN expands anti-piracy capabilities with Irdeto forensic watermarking
- iWedia, Synaptics and OBLO measure user engagement with content and ads