Digital TV News: Ted Malone
TiVo introduces DTT STB in Canada
Oct 1, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has introduced to the Canadian market its TiVo EDGE for antenna, a 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) capable, all-in-one media device designed to work with an HD antenna and equipped with a premium on-screen user experience.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Ted Malone, Canada, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
BitRouter shows an ATSC 3.0 gateway demo on a TiVo BOLT OTA Player at NAB 2019
Apr 8, 2019 – BitRouter has announced that it has enhanced the capabilities of its ATSC3pro receiver to include gateway functionality. This will allow ATSC3pro customers to both use the device as a set-top box and stream live content to remote devices.
News categories: BitRouter, TiVo Corp, Gopal Miglani, Ted Malone, ATSC, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, NABShow, USA
TiVo introduces TiVo BOLT OTA 4K hybrid DTT DVR
Sep 27, 2018 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has introduced TiVo BOLT OTA for antenna, a 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) capable set-top box designed to work with an HD antenna, and equipped with an on-screen user experience that looks and feels like a high-end cable box.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Ted Malone, Digital TV, DVR, OTT, Terrestrial, USA
TiVo unveils VOX lineup providing a voice-powered TiVo experience
Oct 24, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has introduced additions to the TiVo consumer product family – the TiVo BOLT VOX and TiVo Mini VOX. The device lineup includes TiVo’s first voice control remote – the TiVo VOX Remote, with which viewers can use their voice to search for programs.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Ted Malone, Digital TV, DVR, USA, UX
Vodafone Portugal Casa TV now available on Xbox 360
Dec 16, 2009 – Vodafone (London:VOD), in partnership with Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT), is offering the Vodafone Portugal Casa TV digital television service on the Xbox 360 console.
News categories: Vodafone, Microsoft, Xbox, António Margato, Ted Malone, Digital TV, Games Console, IPTV, Portugal, Set Top Box
- FPT Play selects ATEME for OTT headend in Vietnam
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs to get Chromecast built-in update with Disney+ support
- Edgeware and ENENSYS form alliance
- US telecom and pay-TV service revenue to rise to $419.4bn by 2024
- Swisscom IPTV media streaming box powered by Synaptics
- Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
- Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
- iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019
- Swisscom Box integrates voice assistant for TV and smart home control
- INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
- EU cable revenue hits all-time high of €24 billion in 2018
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost 1.74 million subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Disney+ passes 10 million sign-ups since launching
- Orange launches Djingo voice assistant
- Netflix and Nickelodeon form multi-year output deal
- Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0