Digital TV News: Thomas Blichfeldt
SmarDTV launches INSTANT ACCESS CA modules with Conax
Jun 8, 2015 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the commercial availability of a range of INSTANT ACCESS CAM products with Conax security. The CAMs are designed to expedite subscriber acquisition by providing a means for subscribers to instantly access pay-TV services.
News categories: SmarDTV, Conax, Franz Maier, Thomas Blichfeldt, ANGA COM, CAM, Worldwide
Germany's primacom selects Conax revenue security for cable TV
Dec 9, 2014 – Conax (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it is providing primacom with content revenue protection for its cable and pay-TV network. primacom has deployed Conax' Contego unified security back-end to deliver service protection for its operations across Germany.
News categories: Conax, primacom, Thomas Blichfeldt, Ludwig Modra, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany
Telekom Austria selects Conax to secure new B2B satellite platform
Sep 26, 2013 – Conax has announced that Telekom Austria has deployed a new B2B DTH satellite platform targeting Central and Eastern Europe including centralized conditional access based on Conax Contego™ Plus to ensure protection of content assets cross-platform.
News categories: Conax, Telekom Austria, Stefan Amon, Thomas Blichfeldt, Content Protection, Europe, Satellite
Mostelecom selects Conax to secure its digital platform
Mar 9, 2011 – Conax has announced that it has entered a contract with Mostelecom. Under the agreement, Conax will provide advanced chipset pairing and CI+ technology to protect content delivered by Mostelecom's NCN (National Cable Networks) in Moscow.
News categories: Conax, Mostelecom, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Russia, Set Top Box
Conax' growing security success in Russia now includes Telekarta DTH offering
Feb 9, 2011 – Conax has announced that it has entered a contract with Russian Satellite TV operator, Telekarta LLC. Security partner Conax will deliver content protection technology for the Telekarta DTH platform.
News categories: Conax, Telekarta, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution