Digital TV News: Thomas Blichfeldt
SmarDTV launches INSTANT ACCESS CA modules with Conax
Jun 8, 2015 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the commercial availability of a range of INSTANT ACCESS CAM products with Conax security. The CAMs are designed to expedite subscriber acquisition by providing a means for subscribers to instantly access pay-TV services.
News categories: SmarDTV, Conax, Franz Maier, Thomas Blichfeldt, ANGA COM, CAM, Worldwide
Germany's primacom selects Conax revenue security for cable TV
Dec 9, 2014 – Conax (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it is providing primacom with content revenue protection for its cable and pay-TV network. primacom has deployed Conax' Contego unified security back-end to deliver service protection for its operations across Germany.
News categories: Conax, primacom, Thomas Blichfeldt, Ludwig Modra, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany
Telekom Austria selects Conax to secure new B2B satellite platform
Sep 26, 2013 – Conax has announced that Telekom Austria has deployed a new B2B DTH satellite platform targeting Central and Eastern Europe including centralized conditional access based on Conax Contego™ Plus to ensure protection of content assets cross-platform.
News categories: Conax, Telekom Austria, Stefan Amon, Thomas Blichfeldt, Content Protection, Europe, Satellite
Mostelecom selects Conax to secure its digital platform
Mar 9, 2011 – Conax has announced that it has entered a contract with Mostelecom. Under the agreement, Conax will provide advanced chipset pairing and CI+ technology to protect content delivered by Mostelecom's NCN (National Cable Networks) in Moscow.
News categories: Conax, Mostelecom, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Russia, Set Top Box
Conax' growing security success in Russia now includes Telekarta DTH offering
Feb 9, 2011 – Conax has announced that it has entered a contract with Russian Satellite TV operator, Telekarta LLC. Security partner Conax will deliver content protection technology for the Telekarta DTH platform.
News categories: Conax, Telekarta, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform