Digital TV News: Tim Green
TiVo signs video metadata and IP license extension with TikiLIVE
Feb 21, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that TikiLIVE has extended its license agreements for TiVo Video Metadata and intellectual property (IP). TikiLIVE has consolidated its metadata providers and standardized on TiVo to meet its metadata requirements.
News categories: TiVo Corp, TikiLIVE, Jeffrey Glahn, Tim Green, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Worldwide
TikiLIVE delivers premium channels to Telergy STBs
Nov 4, 2013 – Eyepartner has announced that its TikiLIVE service is delivering HBO, Showtime, and Sky premium channels to Telergy set-top boxes. TikiLIVE has also been approved to deliver Sky channels to TVs within the US via its middleware platform.
News categories: Eyepartner, TikiLIVE, Telergy, Tim Green, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Eyepartner Releases TikiLIVE HTML5 Set-Top Box
Nov 26, 2012 – Eyepartner has released its TikiLIVE HTML5 Set-Top Box that can be white-labeled for any organization. When combined with the turnkey TikiLIVE, an end-to-end, HTML5-compatible software and hardware solution is created.
News categories: Eyepartner, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Stream Live/VOD Content in HD on Facebook with TikiLIVE
Jan 31, 2012 – Broadcasters can now stream HD LIVE and VOD content on Facebook using TikiLIVE, Eyepartner's flagship HD broadcasting service that provides its users with a comprehensive set of tools for producing and managing live HD streaming content.
News categories: Eyepartner, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Social TV
Eyepartner Releases TikiLIVE iPTV for ROKU Set Top Boxes
Feb 5, 2011 – Eyepartner has developed a low cost iPTV middleware that delivers HD Live, VOD, and Channel Lineups directly to the affordable ROKU set top box. The TikiLIVE iPTV platform requires no proprietary hardware or advanced training to use.
News categories: ROKU, Eyepartner, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- MovieLabs updates Enhanced Content Protection specification
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform