Digital TV News: Tim Green
TiVo signs video metadata and IP license extension with TikiLIVE
Feb 21, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that TikiLIVE has extended its license agreements for TiVo Video Metadata and intellectual property (IP). TikiLIVE has consolidated its metadata providers and standardized on TiVo to meet its metadata requirements.
News categories: TiVo Corp, TikiLIVE, Jeffrey Glahn, Tim Green, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Worldwide
TikiLIVE delivers premium channels to Telergy STBs
Nov 4, 2013 – Eyepartner has announced that its TikiLIVE service is delivering HBO, Showtime, and Sky premium channels to Telergy set-top boxes. TikiLIVE has also been approved to deliver Sky channels to TVs within the US via its middleware platform.
News categories: Eyepartner, TikiLIVE, Telergy, Tim Green, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Eyepartner Releases TikiLIVE HTML5 Set-Top Box
Nov 26, 2012 – Eyepartner has released its TikiLIVE HTML5 Set-Top Box that can be white-labeled for any organization. When combined with the turnkey TikiLIVE, an end-to-end, HTML5-compatible software and hardware solution is created.
News categories: Eyepartner, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Stream Live/VOD Content in HD on Facebook with TikiLIVE
Jan 31, 2012 – Broadcasters can now stream HD LIVE and VOD content on Facebook using TikiLIVE, Eyepartner's flagship HD broadcasting service that provides its users with a comprehensive set of tools for producing and managing live HD streaming content.
News categories: Eyepartner, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Social TV
Eyepartner Releases TikiLIVE iPTV for ROKU Set Top Boxes
Feb 5, 2011 – Eyepartner has developed a low cost iPTV middleware that delivers HD Live, VOD, and Channel Lineups directly to the affordable ROKU set top box. The TikiLIVE iPTV platform requires no proprietary hardware or advanced training to use.
News categories: ROKU, Eyepartner, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV