Digital TV News: Tremor
Tremor International to acquire Amobee
Jul 25, 2022 – Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) has entered into an agreement to acquire Amobee. Tremor will acquire Amobee's Omnichannel Demand Side Platform and Advanced TV Platform but will not acquire its Email Marketing Platform.
News categories: Tremor International, Amobee, Ofer Druker, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
Jun 21, 2022 – Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) has agreed to make a $25 million investment in VIDAA. Over time, VIDAA will grant exclusivity to the Unruly SSP and Spearad ad server, and the companies have extended their agreement to share VIDAA ACR data.
News categories: Tremor International, VIDAA, Hisense, Ofer Druker, Guy Edri, Dr. Lan Lin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Smart TV, Worldwide
Tremor International grows TV data reach to 44 million U.S. households
Feb 17, 2022 – Tremor International has announced the increased scale of its data-driven TV Intelligence solution. Its TV Intelligence footprint now reaches 44 million US households, with a dataset sourced from smart TVs and eighteen MVPD providers.
News categories: Tremor International, Jessica La Rosa, Yan Liu, Stuart Schwartzapfel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
Jan 13, 2022 – VIDAA has selected Unruly as its Sell-side Platform (SSP) enabling global access to its video and native display media. VIDAA will also integrate Unruly’s ad server to enable greater control over CTV ad delivery.
News categories: Unruly, VIDAA, Kenneth Suh, Guy Edri, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Tremor signs global partnership with VIDAA for ACR data
Oct 26, 2021 – Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) has announced an exclusive partnership with VIDAA. The agreement sees Tremor's platform gain exclusive access to VIDAA's ACR data, both in the US and internationally.
News categories: Tremor, VIDAA, Ofer Druker, Guy Edri, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
Tremor International acquires Spearad
Oct 19, 2021 – Tremor International (NASDAQ/AIM: TRMR) has acquired Spearad, a CTV video ad server and media management platform built for broadcasters and TV content companies to deliver TV-like experiences in CTV and OTT environments.
News categories: Tremor, Spearad, Ofer Druker, Erhard Neumann, Mark Thielen, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
Tremor Video launches Programmatic TV Marketplace
Oct 7, 2021 – Tremor Video has alaunched its Programmatic TV Marketplace, enabling advertisers to discover, search and select TV-centric inventory for campaign activation and customization on CTV and all-screen video.
News categories: Tremor Video, Karim Rayes, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
Apr 14, 2021 – Research from Tremor Video and Unruly, carried out with MTM Global, shows that nearly three-quarters (72%) of US digital advertising professionals believe that CTV reaches target audiences more effectively than linear TV.
News categories: Tremor Video, MTM Global, Justin Chadwick, Shana Kohen, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Unruly launches self-service tools for CTV and OTT publishers
Jan 27, 2021 – Unruly has launched a self-service platform, UnrulyX CTRL, that enables publishers to set up programmatic deals across their CTV, video and banner inventory, giving advertisers around the world access to their audiences.
News categories: Unruly, Kenneth Suh, David Leviev, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK