Digital TV News: Vahid Manian
MaxLinear launches 1-channel ATSC tuner-demod ICs for streaming boxes
Sep 15, 2017 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced the MxL69x family, the industry’s first family of single-channel integrated ATSC tuner-demodulator ICs. The family provides a solution for adding over-the-air TV to OTT STBs and streaming media devices.
News categories: MaxLinear, Will Torgerson, ATSC 3, Digital TV, IBC2023, ICs, North America, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Entropic licenses OmniPhy DDR4/3 IP for STB ICs
Apr 14, 2014 – OmniPhy has announced that Entropic (Nasdaq: ENTR) has licensed the OmniPhy DDR4/3 solution to design low-power, high-performance system-on-a-chip (SoC) solutions for set-top box (STB) applications.
News categories: OmniPhy, Entropic, Vahid Manian, Dr. Claude Gauthier, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Entropic switches to ARM Mali for graphics and extends ARM Cortex processor licenses
Jul 22, 2013 – ARM (LSE: ARM; Nasdaq: ARMH) has announced that Entropic (NASDAQ: ENTR) has licensed the ARM Mali™-400 and Mali-450 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) technology and has also entered into a new license agreement for the Cortex-R5 processor.
News categories: ARM, Entropic, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data