Digital TV News: ViewLift
Lega Nazionale Pallacanestro (LNP) extends contract with ViewLift
Jun 2, 2022 – Lega Nazionale Pallacanestro (LNP) has signed a contract extension with ViewLift to continue and extend the League's subscription service, LNP Pass. ViewLift will accelerate LNP’s digitalization and monetization of LNP Pass as part of the agreement.
News categories: ViewLift, Lega Nazionale Pallacanestro, Rick Allen, Riccardo Quaglia, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Italy, Streaming
ViewLift powers Marquee TV OTT content platform
Oct 3, 2019 – ViewLift has announced an alliance with Marquee TV, and the re-launch of Marquee TV's streaming TV service for arts and culture. ViewLift is providing an end-to-end OTT solution, including analytics, content management system, and more.
News categories: ViewLift, Marquee TV, Rick Allen, Marc Kirschner, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
Viewlift powers Lega Nazionale Pallacanestro streaming apps
Jun 27, 2019 – ViewLift has announced an alliance with Lega Nazionale Pallacanestro (LNP) to power its apps on Amazon Fire TV, iOS TV and Roku Apps. The 'LNP Pass' service will also be available on smartphone and tablet devices and the LNP website.
News categories: Viewlift, Lega Nazionale Pallacanestro, Rick Allen, Fabio Gallo, Elle Leonsis, Pietro Basciano, Fabio Manca, Apps, Digital TV, Italy, Streaming
ViewLift integrates Alexa voice control into its Fire TV apps
Jun 12, 2018 – ViewLift has brought Alexa-based voice-activation to its video applications on Fire TV, by integrating Alexa Video Skill capabilities into its feature set. All of ViewLift's partners now can incorporate Alexa voice controls into their Fire TV applications.
News categories: ViewLift, Vishal Parikh, Apps, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA, Worldwide
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV