Digital TV News: William Cho
LG to become a ‘Smart Life Solutions Company’
Jul 12, 2023 – LG has declared a vision to transform itself from appliance brand into a 'smart life solutions company' with its TV business becoming a 'media and entertainment service provider".
News categories: LG Electronics, William Cho, Digital TV, Smart Home, Smart TV, TV OS, Worldwide
LG to establish TV R&D subsidiary in Indonesia
Jul 6, 2023 – LG is establishing a 40,000 square metre TV R&D subsidiary in Indonesia. The site is the first overseas research subsidiary opened by the LG Home Entertainment Company.
News categories: LG Electronics, Park Hyoung-sei, Digital TV, Indonesia, Smart TV
Netflix announces 'Netflix Recommended TV' program
Jan 5, 2015 – Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) has announced its 'Netflix Recommended TV' program, an independent smart TV evaluation program to help consumers identify televisions built for a superior Internet TV experience.
News categories: Netflix, Neil Hunt, CES2023, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
LG and Telstra announce first Flatscreen TV with BigPond® Movies
Apr 9, 2010 – LG Electronics (KSE: 066570.KS) and Telstra (ASX:TLS) have announced an alliance that will see the two companies be the first in Australia to come together to bring BigPond® Movies to LG's new range of flatscreen TVs.
News categories: LG Electronics, Telstra, Australia, Digital TV, IPTV, Smart TV, Streaming
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029