Digital TV News: Z-Wave Alliance
Silicon Labs to acquire Sigma Designs
Dec 7, 2017 – Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB) and Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) have announced a definitive agreement under which Silicon Labs will acquire Sigma Designs for $7.05 per share in a cash transaction valued at approximately $282 million.
News categories: Silicon Labs, Sigma Designs, Tyson Tuttle, Thinh Q. Tran, Digital TV, MnA, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
Z-Wave Alliance to make S2 security mandatory for IoT device certification
Nov 17, 2016 – The Z-Wave Alliance has announced that it is adding a security requirement to its interoperability certification. The implementation of the new Security 2 (S2) framework will be mandatory from April 2nd, 2017.
News categories: Z-Wave Alliance, Content Protection, CPE, Smart Home, Worldwide
Sigma Designs reports Fiscal Year 2015 results
Apr 1, 2015 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has reported results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2015, which ended January 31, 2015. Net revenue in fiscal 2015 was $188.3 million, a decrease of $10.9 million, or 5.5%, from $199.2 million in the previous year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
SoftAtHome integrates Z-Wave networking with Sigma Designs
Oct 22, 2014 – Sigma Designs and SoftAtHome have announced a partnership to accelerate IoT deployment by integrating the Z-Wave radio protocol into home gateway software. The two companies will jointly demonstrate the platform at Broadband World Forum 2014.
News categories: Sigma Designs, SoftAtHome, Raoul Wijgergangs, Michel Degland, BBWF, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
Sigma Designs reports third quarter fiscal 2014 results
Dec 11, 2013 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has reported results for the quarter ended November 2, 2013. Net revenues were $54.4 million, down $9.5 million, or 14.9%, from $63.9 million reported for the same period last year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Sigma Designs Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2009 Results
Mar 4, 2009 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ:SIGM) has reported results and business highlights for its fourth fiscal quarter and year ended January 31, 2009. Revenue for fiscal 2009 was $209.2 million, a decrease of 5% from $221.2 million in the previous year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Sigma to Demonstrate State-of-the-Art Video Technology Solutions at CES 2009
Jan 6, 2009 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM) has announced that it will demonstrate an extensive range of high definition consumer technology solutions powered by the company's SoC solutions at CES 2009 in Las Vegas.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Ken Lowe, CES2021, Semiconductor
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020