Digital TV News: inext
inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
May 24, 2023 – inext has signed a distribution contract with the Moldovan company DIGIMAX. DIGIMAX is a supplier of equipment for satellite TV reception and for cable TV networks.
News categories: inext, DIGIMAX, Pavlo Sidorov, Digital TV, Moldova, Set Top Box
inext provides set-top solution for Alma+ in Kazakhstan
Dec 21, 2022 – inext has announced that it has has implemented an AOSP-based set-top box solution for Alma Telecommunications, owner of the Alma+ and Alma TV brands in Kazakhstan.
News categories: inext, Alma TV, Dauren Jusypov, Digital TV, IPTV, Kazakhstan, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX
inext provides STB solution to Skytel in Georgia
Oct 24, 2022 – inext has announced the completion of a project for SkyTel in Georgia. For Skytel's media player, TV5 SkyTel, inext provided custom software along with branding of the device, interface and packaging.
News categories: inext, SkyTel, Maksym Shchygol, Mikheil Menabde, Android TV, Digital TV, Georgia, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
SWEET TV selects STBs from inext for Ukraine OTT service
Sep 2, 2022 – SWEET TV has selected set-top boxes (STBs) from inext. The partnership started in 2017 when SWEET TV's management contacted ROMSAT, the distributor of inext STBs in Ukraine, to develop a joint product.
News categories: inext, ROMSAT, Sweet TV, Pavel Sidorov, Maksym Schygol, Android TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Ukraine
inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
Jun 6, 2022 – The Inext set-top-box provides Kyivstar TV’s consumers with an easy and affordable way to watch any entertainment content on their TV. Inext TV-X is based on customized Android 10 (AOSP) operating system (OS).
News categories: inext, Kyivstar, Maksym Schygol, Pavel Rybak, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Ukraine
TV on the go and at home - Nokia Siemens Networks presents Mobile TV and IPTV at IBC 2007 in Amsterdam
Sep 7, 2007 – Starting September 7, 2007, Nokia Siemens Networks will present the future of television at IBC in Amsterdam and provide a live DVB-H broadcast signal on channel 23 with full coverage of the exhibition area.
News categories: IBC2022, IPTV, Mobile
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media