Digital TV News: TVSquared
TVSquared and Extreme Reach partner on attribution on video platforms
Oct 7, 2019 – TVSquared has partnered with Extreme Reach (ER) to enable advertisers to measure the performance of all impressions served across every ad-supported OTT streaming service. The integration tags every single ad, delivering massive simplification for advertisers.
News categories: TVSquared, Extreme Reach, Jo Kinsella, James Shears, Mary Rykaczewski, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
TVSquared releases TV ad performance insights from the German market
Sep 3, 2019 – TVSquared has released performance insights on German TV advertising campaigns. The analysis found that Tuesday, especially during midday, was the best for advertisers – generating 10% more TV-driven response than any other day of the week, at a cost-per-response (CPR) 10% below average.
News categories: TVSquared, Mark Hudson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Germany, Market Research
Comcast Spotlight launches Local TV attribution with TVSquared
Aug 7, 2019 – Comcast Spotlight has announced the launch of an attribution solution that will bring greater accountability to local TV advertising. The product, launched in partnership with TVSquared, allows local cable TV advertisers to measure lower-funnel activity.
News categories: Comcast Spotlight, TVSquared, Hank Oster, Jo Kinsella, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TVSquared releases DTC TV advertising performance report
Jun 25, 2019 – TVSquared has released the findings of its 2019 Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) TV Advertising Performance report. DTC brands are one of the fastest growing groups of TV advertisers, devoting $3.8 billion in media spend to it last year alone.
News categories: TVSquared, Mark Hudson, Alberto Corral, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
TVSquared partners with TiVo for deterministic attribution
Feb 13, 2019 – TVSquared has added TiVo’s deterministic TV viewership segments to its ADvantage platform. Incorporating TiVo’s television viewership segments within the analytics platform allows TVSquared customers to tie TV-driven response and conversions to the household level.
News categories: TVSquared, TiVo Corp, Calum Smeaton, Walt Horstman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Adobe Advertising Cloud selects TVSquared for TV analytics
Mar 26, 2018 – TVSquared has been chosen by Adobe Advertising Cloud to provide same-day TV analytics and optimization insights for its clients. Customers can use TVSquared’s data to see how TV campaigns are driving online responses.
News categories: TVSquared, Adobe, Jo Kinsella, Todd Gordon, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
TVSquared and LiveRamp provide audience-level insights into TV ad performance
Mar 6, 2018 – TVSquared has partnered with LiveRamp (NASDAQ: ACXM) for audience-driven TV attribution. With audience-level insights into TV performance, advertisers can now understand who is responding to TV advertising and optimize spend for target audiences.
News categories: TVSquared, LiveRamp, Kevin O’Reilly, Allison Metcalfe, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
TVSquared acquires wywy
Nov 14, 2017 – TVSquared has acquired wywy. The acquisition combines TVSquared’s ADvantage TV attribution platform with wywy’s automated content recognition technology. ADvantage users can now access real-time, accurate, spot-detection data within the platform.
News categories: TVSquared, wywy, Calum Smeaton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Germany, MnA, UK, Worldwide
- ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
- Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Melita grows TV subscriber base to more than 100,000
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan