Digital TV News: Vianeos
COMTREND integrates Vianeos middleware in STB-7007
Feb 3, 2011 – Comtrend has announced the integration of Vianeos Octopus Middleware in the Comtrend STB-7007 Set Top Box. This improvement enables operators to provide their customers with the most advanced features on a Set-Top-Box.
News categories: Comtrend, Vianeos, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Dodo TV with Fetch launches in Australia
- Unotel iON TV pay TV launches in Brazil
- LG U+ unveils Ultra HD IPTV service
- Exset launches QR Code TV app for return path purchase in unconnected homes
- 40% of broadband households in Germany and Spain own a smart TV
- MPEG LA offers HEVC patent portfolio license
- Singapore launches Digital TV Assistance Scheme
- Amino 'Live' platform for Interstate Telecommunications Cooperative
- JAINHITS selects set-tops from ARRIS for India cable distribution
- Netflix viewing on digital media players surges in U.S.
- Nova Greece exceeds 500,000 pay TV subscribers
- Netflix streaming volume up 350% in 10 quarters
- Strong growth in tablet video viewing in the U.S.
- SKY Perfect JSAT to offer two 4K channels from March 1, 2015
- Bulgaria's Mtel launches satellite TV
- Romania to auction two national DTT multiplexes
- Midcontinent to use aioTV PassBox to add OTT content
- Huawei provides Hybrid Video Solution to Mexico's Megacable
- Entone and ZTE collaborate to boost hybrid TV
- Russia's pay TV to grow to 45.3 million subscribers in 2018