Digital TV News: Cox Media
LG, MCV Demonstrate First LG Mobile Device Enabled to Receive Dyle™ Mobile TV
Apr 16, 2012 – Mobile Content Venture (MCV) and LG Electronics (KSE: 066570) are demonstrating a new LG Android smartphone with the Dyle™ mobile TV service, powered by MCV, at this week's National Association of Broadcasters' convention.
News categories: Dyle Mobile TV, LG Electronics, Mobile, NABShow, Smartphone
Belkin and MCV Team to Enable Mobile Devices to Receive Dyle™ Mobile TV Signals
Jan 9, 2012 – Belkin and Mobile Content Venture (MCV) have announced an agreement that will enable smartphone and tablet users of multiple operating systems to watch live broadcast programming on-the-go through MCV's Dyle Mobile TV.
News categories: Mobile Content Venture, Belkin, CES2021, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
U.S. Mobile Digital TV Expands to 120 Stations
Jan 6, 2012 – The Open Mobile Video Coalition (OMVC) has announced that a wide array of device manufacturers, service operators and technology companies will feature at the Mobile DTV TechZone during next week's consumer electronics show in Las Vegas.
News categories: Open Mobile Video Coalition, CES2021, Mobile, USA
Mobile Content Venture to Demo Dyle™ Mobile TV at CES 2012
Jan 5, 2012 – The Mobile Content Venture (MCV) has announced that it will exhibit and demonstrate its Dyle™ Mobile TV service at the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, NV.
News categories: Mobile Content Venture, CES2021, Mobile
MetroPCS Partners with Mobile Content Venture to Bring Live DTV to Mobile Phones via Dyle™ Mobile TV Service
Jan 4, 2012 – MetroPCS (NYSE: PCS) and the Mobile Content Venture (MCV) have announced that they are partnering to enable MetroPCS customers to watch live, local broadcast television on their mobile phones, using ATSC-Mobile technology.
News categories: Mobile Content Venture, MetroPCS, Samsung, CES2021, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Mobile Digital Television on Track to Reach Two-Thirds of U.S. Households by Early Next Year
Aug 4, 2011 – Mobile Digital Television is on track to reach two-thirds of U.S. households by early 2012. In addition, the Open Mobile Video Coalition (OMVC) announced that its Mobile DTV Trust Authority, managed by Neustar, is now operational.
News categories: Open Mobile Video Coalition, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Mobile, USA
Mobile Content Venture Announces Commitment to Roll Out Mobile TV Service in 20 U.S. Markets
Nov 19, 2010 – Mobile Content Venture (MCV), a joint venture of 12 major broadcasters, has announced a commitment to upgrade TV stations in 20 local U.S. markets in order to deliver live video to portable devices.
News categories: Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Twelve U.S. Broadcast Groups to Form Joint Venture to Develop Mobile Content Service
Apr 13, 2010 – Belo, Cox Media, E.W. Scripps, Fox, Gannett Broadcasting, Hearst Television, ION Television, Media General, Meredith, NBC, Post-Newsweek Stations and Raycom Media plan to form a joint venture to develop a new national mobile content service.
News categories: Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, USA
Cox Media Group TV Stations Launch Mobile DTV Services
Mar 30, 2010 – Triveni Digital has announced that Cox Media Group (CMG) has adopted its GuideBuilder® Mobile metadata platform, taking its first five stations online as part of the company's mobile DTV rollout plan.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Cox Media, Content Distribution, Mobile, NABShow, USA
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0