Digital TV News: Peter Docherty
ZON goes live with ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine
Sep 3, 2013 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Portugal's ZON has gone live with the ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine. ZON's high-end subscribers can now experience personalised recommendations and intelligent navigation, making it easier to find content.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, ZON Multimedia, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Portugal, Set Top Box
Alticast Selects ThinkAnalytics as Partner for Personalized Recommendations
Jan 3, 2013 – ThinkAnalytics™ has been selected by Alticast as a recommendations engine partner. Alticast will integrate ThinkAnalytics' recommendation engine into its Windmill ecosystem to bring personalized, multiplatform recommendations and Intelligent Navigation to Alticast's customers.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Alticast, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Pace and ThinkAnalytics Team on Intelligent Navigation and Content Recommendation
Sep 5, 2012 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that its ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine has been integrated with Cobalt Media Head End and software from Pace (LSE: PIC).
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Pace plc, Content Distribution, Middleware
ThinkAnalytics™ Brings Intelligent Navigation to More Than 70 Million Subscribers
Jun 28, 2012 – ThinkAnalytics™ has announced that it has surpassed 70 million licensed viewers across 16 countries. Twenty service providers rely on ThinkAnalytics technology to deliver search and recommendations from live TV, EPG, VOD, social media and OTT content.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Content Distribution, Market Research, Middleware
- Swisscom IPTV media streaming box powered by Synaptics
- Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
- Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
- iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019
- Swisscom Box integrates voice assistant for TV and smart home control
- INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
- EU cable revenue hits all-time high of €24 billion in 2018
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost 1.74 million subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Disney+ passes 10 million sign-ups since launching
- Orange launches Djingo voice assistant
- Netflix and Nickelodeon form multi-year output deal
- Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
- Telefónica announces Movistar Living Apps for its STBs
- Sunrise terminates plan to buy UPC Switzerland
- Astro Malaysia releases Astro Ultra Box
- DVB approves DVB-I specification