Digital TV News: Peter Docherty
ZON goes live with ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine
Sep 3, 2013 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that Portugal's ZON has gone live with the ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine. ZON's high-end subscribers can now experience personalised recommendations and intelligent navigation, making it easier to find content.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, ZON Multimedia, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Portugal, Set Top Box
Alticast Selects ThinkAnalytics as Partner for Personalized Recommendations
Jan 3, 2013 – ThinkAnalytics™ has been selected by Alticast as a recommendations engine partner. Alticast will integrate ThinkAnalytics' recommendation engine into its Windmill ecosystem to bring personalized, multiplatform recommendations and Intelligent Navigation to Alticast's customers.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Alticast, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Pace and ThinkAnalytics Team on Intelligent Navigation and Content Recommendation
Sep 5, 2012 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that its ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine has been integrated with Cobalt Media Head End and software from Pace (LSE: PIC).
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Pace plc, Content Distribution, Middleware
ThinkAnalytics™ Brings Intelligent Navigation to More Than 70 Million Subscribers
Jun 28, 2012 – ThinkAnalytics™ has announced that it has surpassed 70 million licensed viewers across 16 countries. Twenty service providers rely on ThinkAnalytics technology to deliver search and recommendations from live TV, EPG, VOD, social media and OTT content.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Content Distribution, Market Research, Middleware
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers