Indonesia Digital TV News
Indonesia's Orange TV launches OTT services with Irdeto Rights
Oct 17, 2013 – Irdeto has announced that Orange TV, a pay TV service from Indonesia’s PT Mega Media, has selected Irdeto Rights to provide security for OTT services across a wide range of unmanaged consumer devices, including the implementation of Irdeto’s exclusive Secure Key Exchange.
News categories: Irdeto, Orange TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Indonesia, OTT
IMTV launches with Nagra CAS in Indonesia
Sep 30, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Indonesia’s newest satellite television provider, IMTV (PT Indonesia Media Televisi), a Lippo Group company, has selected NAGRA’s conditional access technology to secure the content being delivered over their network.
News categories: NAGRA, IMTV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
IMTV selects ADB software for BIGTV satellite service in Indonesia
Sep 16, 2013 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that IMTV, the newest entrant in the Indonesian pay-TV market, has selected ADB’s software and services to support BIGTV, a premium direct-to-home (DTH) satellite service launched earlier this month.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, IMTV, Digital TV, Indonesia, Infrastructure, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
Biznet launches HD cable TV in Bali
Sep 15, 2013 – PT Supra Primatama Nusantara, known as Biznet Networks, has announced that under its max3 brand, it is now offering Internet + Cable TV services in Bali. The cable Tv servics has 81 channels (55 Standard Definition and 26 High Definition), including local TV channels.
News categories: Biznet Networks, Cable TV, Digital TV, Indonesia
IMTV partners with Irdeto to launch 'BIGTV' service
Sep 9, 2013 – Irdeto has announced that IMTV, the new broadcasting arm of Indonesia's Lippo Group, has selected Irdeto Media Protection to securely deliver digital television content over BIGTV, a new premium DTH satellite service launched this month.
News categories: Irdeto, IMTV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
SES to provide capacity for Indovision Chinese-language DTH service
Jul 15, 2013 – SES (Paris;Luxembourg:SESG) and MNC Sky Vision (Jakarta:MSKY), owner of Indonesia's Indovision satellite Pay-TV brand, have announced an agreement to provide capacity on the SES-7 satellite to support Indovision's forthcoming Chinese-language DTH package.
News categories: SES S.A, Indovision, Digital TV, Indonesia, Infrastructure, Satellite
Indonesia's GCN chooses Conditional Access from Viaccess-Orca
Jul 3, 2013 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Indonesian satellite TV provider PT. Global Comm Nusantara (GCN) has selected its Conditional Access System (CAS) to support an upcoming interactive satellite-based DTH service called 'neotv'.
News categories: Viaccess, GCN, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
ZTE wins Telkom Indonesia IPTV network construction contract
Apr 9, 2013 – ZTE (0763.HK / 000063.SZ) has announced that it has signed a four-year IPTV network construction contract with Telkom Indonesia. ZTE will construct, operate, and maintain a low-bit-rate IPTV network for Telkom from 2013 to 2016.
News categories: ZTE, Telkom Indonesia, Digital TV, Indonesia, Infrastructure, IPTV, Set Top Box
- Stream TV partners with BOE to introduce 55" 4K 3D glasses-free display
- India's Fastway orders 1 million Conax secure clients
- Fetch TV celebrates 100K subscribers with launch of upgraded mobile app
- South Africa's Cabinet issues statement on conditional access
- Mongolia's MNBC migrates to DVB-T2 with Thomson video headend
- Qualy TV DTH arrives in Costa Rica
- Elliptic Technologies announces hardware-enforced content protection for Microsoft® PlayReady®
- Marvell unveils SoC for Google Services for Smart TVs with Hisense
- Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
- Gartner says worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 5.2 percent in 2013
- LG to incorporate Qualcomm's AllJoyn into Smart TV platform
- Semiconductor sales recover in 2013
- Ono TV Online launches in Spain
- Rostelecom IPTV subscribers reach 2 million
- Sigma Designs announces turn-key hybrid set top box with Ginga
- SMiT launches CI+ 1.3 VoD CAM into Netherlands market
- INSIDE Secure protects premium mobile entertainment for Sky Italia
- Sequans and Huawei collaborate to advance LTE broadcast technology
- SmarDTV CI Plus modules for RCS & RDS pay TV in Romania and Hungary
- ATSC establishes Candidate Standard for Interactive TV