Big Data (Audience Measurement, Personalisation, Metadata, AI, Content Identification, Ad Insertion)
Innovid and NBCUniversal measure KPIs for local marketers on CTV and linear
May 16, 2023 – Innovid (NYSE: CTV) has announced an expanded partnership with NBCUniversal to deliver cross-platform, outcome-based KPIs for local marketers across CTV and linear.
News categories: Innovid, NBCUniversal, Tal Chalozin, Kelly Abcarian, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Tyroo to market LG Ads CTV solutions in Southeast Asia
May 16, 2023 – LG Ad Solutions has announced that it has signed up Tyroo as a reseller of its CTV native advertising formats in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
News categories: Tyroo, LG Ad Solutions, Siddharth Puri, Serge Matta, Advertising, Digital TV, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Smart TV, Thailand
Yahoo extends targeting and measurement partnership with Samba TV
May 15, 2023 – Yahoo has announced a partnership with Samba TV to provide advertisers with an advanced TV solution for campaign targeting and measurement within the Yahoo DSP, across the UK and Canada.
News categories: Samba TV, Yahoo, David Barker, Elizabeth Herbst-Brady, Advertising, Big Data, Canada, Digital TV, Smart TV, UK
Wurl launches ML-powered advertising platform
May 15, 2023 – Wurl has introduced ContentDiscovery, a machine learning-powered advertising platform for streamers and content publishers to acquire viewers and scale profitably across channels.
News categories: Wurl, Ron Gutman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming, USA
Telly launches free dual screen Smart TV in the U.S.
May 15, 2023 – Telly has developed a TV combining a 55" 4K HDR display with a separate built-in Smart Screen. Telly has opened ordering for 500,000 free units that will begin shipping to U.S. consumers this summer.
News categories: Telly, Ilya Pozin, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Warner Bros. Discovery adds more measurement & attribution partners
May 11, 2023 – Warner Bros. Discovery U.S Ad Sales has announced partnerships with 605, ABCS Insights, DISQO, EDO, LoopMe and Pilotly to further demonstrate ad campaign effectiveness across its platforms.
News categories: Warner Bros. Discovery, Andrea Zapata, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
NPAW introduces anti-account sharing and playback-resuming solutions
May 10, 2023 – NPAW has introduced anti-account sharing for OTT services to its suite of analytics apps. A bookmarking solution supporting playback-resumption across devices has also been added.
News categories: NPAW, Ruben Senor-Megias, Big Data, CABSAT, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
VIZIO reports Q1 2023 financial results
May 9, 2023 – VIZIO Holding (NYSE: VZIO) has announced results for the three months ended March 31, 2023. The company reported that there are now 17.5 million SmartCast Active Accounts. SmartCast ARPU was $29.20, up 23% YoY.
News categories: VIZIO, William Wang, Advertising, Digital TV, Results, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
iKO Media Group launches iKOGUIDE TV guide editor
May 10, 2023 – iKO Media has launched iKOGUIDE, its TV guide editor. iKOGUIDE provides TV channels with an easy-to-use solution for managing, customizing, enhancing and enriching their TV guides and their TV channel.
News categories: iKO Media, Sharon Malkiel, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Middle-East, Satellite, Streaming, UX
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.
- ACCESS offers simple route for operators to add OTT TV services
- Net Solution acquires Beenius IPTV/OTT platform