Results (quarterly, interim, annual, …) News
Charter residential video customers down 123,000 in 1Q 2022
Apr 29, 2022 – Charter Communications has reported results for the three months ended March 31, 2022. Residential video customers decreased by 123,000 in the quarter, finishing the period at 15.1 million customers.
News categories: Charter Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers, USA
Telia releases January-March 2022 results
Apr 27, 2022 – Telia Company has releases its Interim Report for January-March 2022. Across the Group, TV subscriptions were 3.373 million at period end, down 4,000 in the quarter and up 127,000 year-on-year.
News categories: Telia Company, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Estonia, Finland, IPTV, Lithuania, Norway, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, Sweden
Comcast cable video subscribers down 512,000 in 1Q 2022
Apr 28, 2022 – Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) has reported results for the quarter ended March 31, 2022. In the quarter, cable video customer net losses were 512,000 and at Sky, Total Customer Relationships decreased by 106,000.
News categories: Comcast, Cable TV, Digital TV, Europe, Results, Satellite, Streaming, Subscribers, USA, Worldwide
Megacable video subscribers up 2,000 in 1Q 2022
Apr 28, 2022 – Megacable (BMV:MEGA.CPO) has announced results for the first quarter of 2022 (1Q22). The Video segment reached 3,541,998 subscribers at the end of 1Q22, an increase of 106 thousand net adds, equal to 3.1% over 1Q21.
News categories: Megacable, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico, Results, Subscribers
Altice USA residential video RGUs down 74,000 in 1Q 2022
Apr 28, 2022 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) has reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022. Altice finished with 2,658,700 residential video RGUs. Quarterly video net losses were 74,000 in Q1 2022, compared to 54,000 video net losses in Q1 2021.
News categories: Altice USA, Cable TV, Digital TV, Results, Subscribers, USA
Orange TV subscribers down 66,000 in 1Q 2022
Apr 26, 2022 – Orange has provided first quarter 2022 financial information to 31 March 2022. The company finished the quarter with 11.701 million IPTV and satellite customers, down 66,000 in the quarter and up 1.264 million year-on-year.
News categories: Orange, Belgium, Digital TV, Europe, France, IPTV, Luxembourg, Poland, Results, Satellite, Spain, Subscribers
Global HBO Max and HBO subscribers up 3.0 million in 1Q 2022
Apr 21, 2022 – AT&T (NYSE:T) has reported first-quarter 2022 results. At quarter-end, there were 76.8 million global HBO Max and HBO subscribers. Global HBO Max and HBO subscribers increased 12.8 million year over year and were up 3.0 million sequentially.
News categories: AT&T, Digital TV, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, USA, Worldwide
Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 78,000 in 1Q 2022
Apr 22, 2022 – Verizon Communications (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ) has reported first-quarter 2022 results. Consumer reported 55,000 Fios Internet net additions and 78,000 Fios Video net losses in the quarter.
News categories: Verizon, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Subscribers, USA
GTPL Hathway active cable TV subscribers up 400k in FY22
Apr 10, 2022 – GTPL Hathway has announced results for the quarter and year ended on March 31, 2022. Paying cable TV subscribers as of March 31, 2022, stood at 7.80 million, up by 400,000 in the year (FY22).
News categories: GTPL Hathway, Anirudhsinh Jadeja, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Results, Subscribers
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated