Digital TV News: ANT plc
Espial Signs Agreement to Acquire ANT plc
Nov 30, 2012 – Espial (TSX: ESP) has announced that it has entered into an agreement pursuant to which Espial has offered to acquire all of the outstanding shares of ANT plc. The offer values the issued ordinary share capital of ANT at approximately £5 million.
News categories: Espial, ANT plc, HbbTV, MandA, Middleware, Set Top Box
Skyviia selects ANT Galio HbbTV Platform
Feb 21, 2012 – ANT (AIM: ANTP) has announced that Skyviia has licensed the ANT Galio HbbTV Platform and core TV applications. Skyviia will integrate ANT's software into its new range of system-on-a-chip (SoC) solutions for the European HbbTV market.
News categories: ANT plc, Skyviia, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Semiconductor
smart electronic selects ANT for HbbTV
Dec 13, 2011 – ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) has announced that leading set-top box manufacturer smart electronic GmbH, has licensed its ANT Galio HbbTV Platform. The new range of hybrid STBs will deliver HbbTV services under the SMART brand to the German FTA market.
News categories: ANT plc, smart electronic GmbH, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box
ANT stakes its claim in multiscreen TV market with launch of ANT Galio Move
Aug 23, 2011 – ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) has announced the launch of ANT Galio Move. ANT Galio Move combines extended live TV viewing with companion device TV services, responding directly to the growing demand by viewers for a 'TV everywhere' experience.
News categories: ANT plc, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
Harvard International partners with ANT to deliver technology led STB innovation
May 25, 2011 – Harvard International (LSE AIM:HAR) has announced a partnership with ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) to develop set-top box software. The software will provide HD PVR functionality and enable services that combine digital media with broadband internet access.
News categories: ANT plc, Harvard, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, UK
GMI Selects ANT for German HbbTV Market
May 5, 2011 – ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) has announced that Good Mind Industries (GMI) has selected the ANT Galio HbbTV Platform for its new range of set-top boxes (STBs). The product line is to be targeted at the HbbTV (Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV) retail market.
News categories: ANT plc, GMI, COMAG, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Sunplus selects ANT Galio Platform for system-on-a-chip solution
Feb 28, 2011 – ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) has announced that Sunplus Technology (Taipei: 2401) has licensed the ANT Galio Platform and core TV applications. The ANT Galio Platform will be integrated with Sunplus SoCs for European connected TV, set-top box and DVD markets.
News categories: ANT plc, Sunplus, Digital TV, DVD, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Humax TV Portal Launches with ANT Galio Platform
Feb 9, 2011 – ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) has announced that Humax (KOSDAQ:028080) has launched its new TV Portal using the ANT Galio Platform. An automatic over-the-air update ran from Friday 4th to Sunday 6th February to all Humax HDR-FOX T2 Freeview+ HD set-top boxes in the UK.
News categories: ANT plc, Humax, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
Hybrid Web-to-TV Set Top Boxes Enable Operators and Broadcasters for Internet Video Battleground
Sep 29, 2010 – With an Internet Protocol (IP) link coming in to nearly every possible consumer electronics device with a screen, hybrid Web-to-TV set top boxes (STB) will be vital tools that enable broadcasters and operators to compete, says In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership