Digital TV News: Alchimie
NPA Conseil, Médiamétrie publish French AVOD market report
Aug 31, 2023 – NPA Conseil and Médiamétrie have published the 2nd part of their AVoD Market Report survey, dedicated to monitoring the development of AVOD, FAST and more generally CTV ecosystems in France.
News categories: Médiamétrie, NPA Conseil, Digital TV, France, Market Research, Streaming
Alchimie partners with Amagi for AVOD distribution
Nov 17, 2021 – Alchimie has partnered with Amagi for channel creation and distribution to AVOD platforms. Amagi is distributing 23 of Alchimie's channels to Rakuten TV and to Samsung TV Plus in 5 European countries – France, Spain, UK, Italy, and Germany.
News categories: Amagi, Alchimie, Srinivasan KA, Chittouma Sananikone, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Streaming, UK
Alchimie rolls out TVPlayer US with 30+ channels
Mar 29, 2021 – Alchimie (Paris:ALCHI) has launched its American TVPlayer service, an on-demand service offering US viewers over 30 linear and on demand channels. TV Player US complements Alchimie's European TVPlayer platforms.
News categories: Alchimie, Nicolas d’Hueppe, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Alchimie to distribute over thirty VOD channels on Samsung TV Plus
Apr 22, 2020 – Alchimie has become an accredited Samsung partner to distribute over thirty VOD channels on Samsung’s TV Plus platform across France, UK, Spain and Italy. Alchimie’s 40,000 hour library of factual content regularly refreshes and fuels the channels.
News categories: Alchimie, Samsung, Nicolas d'Hueppe, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Italy, Smart TV, Spain, Streaming, UK
Alchimie partners with Lagardère to distribute Gulli and Mezzo channels
Apr 8, 2019 – Alchimie has announced a partnership with Lagardère Active’s TV Division. The agreement enables Alchimie to distribute two of Lagardère Group’s linear channels to Alchimie’s Watch-It subscribers: Gulli in Belgium and Mezzo Live HD in Germany respectively.
News categories: Alchimie, Lagardère, Frederic Rossignol, Caroline Cochaux, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Streaming
Mediawan extends partnership with Alchimie
Mar 29, 2019 – Alchimie has announced an agreement with French media and entertainment conglomerate, Mediawan, extending its current partnership to include a replay / catch up service for nine themed Mediawan linear channels to subscribers on Alchimie’s Watch-It OTT platform.
News categories: Alchimie, Mediawan, Nicolas d’Hueppe, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Streaming
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC