Digital TV News: Bloomberg Media
VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
Sep 21, 2021 – VideoElephant has launched its Channels marketplace, a collection of more than 150 licensable, linear video feeds providing programming experiences for streaming platforms, digital media companies and brands.
News categories: VideoElephant, TCL, Stephen O'Shaughnessy, Feiyang Ding, Rob Dixter, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Bloomberg TV+ 4K UHD channel launches on Samsung TV Plus
May 20, 2020 – Bloomberg Media has launched Bloomberg TV+, a premium video experience and first 4K UHD channel that combines the power of Bloomberg data and trusted business and finance programming, on Samsung TV Plus, Samsung's free Smart TV video service.
News categories: Bloomberg Media, Samsung, M. Scott Havens, Salek Brodsky, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Bloomberg and Twitter to debut live video news network
May 1, 2017 – Bloomberg Media and Twitter have announced that they are partnering to create the first-ever 24/7 breaking news network that will be global, live, social and streaming.
News categories: Bloomberg, Twitter, Michael R. Bloomberg, Justin B. Smith, John Micklethwait, Jack Dorsey, Anthony Noto, Digital TV, Mobile, Social TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Twitter announces more than a dozen content deals
May 1, 2017 – Twitter has unveiled a slate of live streaming content deals across sports, news and entertainment. A dozen new collaborations have been announced, bringing hundreds of hours of exclusive live content to the platform.
News categories: Twitter, Jack Dorsey, Anthony Noto, Leslie Berland, Matthew Derella, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Bloomberg Media and Twitter announce live streaming partnership
Jul 12, 2016 – Bloomberg Media and Twitter have announced they have partnered to live stream select Bloomberg Television programs and its markets coverage. The partnership extends the network’s reach to Twitter’s audience of over 800M people.
News categories: Bloomberg, Twitter, Justin B. Smith, Anthony Noto, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
- Roku launches player line-up for Germany
- 5G Broadcast and DTT can share UHF band and broadcast infrastructure
- SVOD household penetration in Malaysia to reach 27% in 2025
- Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
- Wurl unveils performance marketing service for streamers
- Origin selects Kantar for UK media measurement
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way