Digital TV News: BrightLine
BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
Sep 16, 2020 – BrightLine has announced BrightLink, a CTV platform and portal that delivers monetization tools and ad capabilities for OTT TV providers. BrightLink is a unification and expansion of the company's supply-side TV services suite.
News categories: BrightLine, Jacqueline Corbelli, Rob Aksman, Jennifer Gardner, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, USA, Worldwide
BrightLine and SpotX make buying enhanced TV ads at scale easy
Apr 8, 2019 – SpotX has announced an expanded partnership with BrightLine to deliver inventory to advertisers enhanced with BrightLine's suite of personalized and interactive ad formats. The solution streamlines the execution of enhanced ads at scale across OTT inventory.
News categories: SpotX, BrightLine, Kristen Williams, Robert Aksman, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Brightline adds Cuebiq's footfall attribution to OTT ad platform
Aug 9, 2018 – Cuebiq and Brightline have announced a partnership to provide media owners and advertisers with footfall attribution. With Cuebiq, BrightLine increases the depth of information available to advertisers, enabling them to attribute in-person visitation back to their enhanced OTT ads.
News categories: Brightline, Cuebiq, Jacqueline Corbelli, Antonio Tomarchio, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
BrightLine enables inclusion of voice assistant prompts in OTT ads
Jun 18, 2018 – BrightLine is adding voice activation to its enhanced OTT ad platform, InCast. BrightLine’s ad platform can detect which voice assistant a TV utilizes, and dynamically incorporate suitable commands into ads.
News categories: BrightLine, Robert Aksman, Jacqueline Corbelli, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Smart Home, USA
BrightLine launches data platform for OTT ad targeting
Jan 2, 2018 – BrightLine has announced that it is launching DataCast, a unified OTT data platform that will enable advertisers to target and measure across three screens: mobile, desktop and television.
News categories: BrightLine, Jacqueline Corbelli, Linda Yaccarino, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
BrightLine selects Nielsen DMP to deliver personalized TV ads
Feb 27, 2017 – BrightLine has announced that it has selected the Nielsen Data Management Platform (DMP) to enable marketers to deliver personalized TV advertisements to millions of U.S. households.
News categories: BrightLine, Nielsen, Jacqueline Corbelli, Damian Garbaccio, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
SpotX and BrightLine automate connected TV video ad purchasing
Oct 19, 2016 – Video inventory management platform, SpotX, and BrightLine, the market leader for advanced TV and OTT advertising, have joined forces to accelerate the automated purchasing workflow of advanced TV ads across millions of U.S. households.
News categories: SpotX, BrightLine, Allen Klosowski, Jacqueline Corbelli, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Hulu subscribers up 30% YoY; adds ad partnerships
May 4, 2016 – Hulu has announced that its subscriber base has grown over 30% year over year and will reach 12 million subscribers in the U.S. by this month. Hulu also unveiled new content deals and advertising partnerships with Nielsen and Millward Brown.
News categories: Hulu, BrightLine, Millward Brown, Mike Hopkins, Peter Naylor, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Subscribers, USA
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- Ericsson publishes 2021 Mobility Report
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
- Freecaster secures Live and VOD content with BuyDRM
- Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
- TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
- KBS selects ATEME broadcast encoders
- Amino working with PCCW Media to renew Now TV UX
- Zappware-powered A1 Xplore TV comes to Fire TV sticks
- SES renews Comcast Technology Solutions distribution agreement
- Riivi chooses Norigin Media for Smart TV app testing
- NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Piracy still a major challenge in the Nordics